• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Surprising/Classy

Jerry r

Eagle Member
I was a little surprised to see Innova congratulate Nate Doss on its home page – thought it was a nice move. Discraft and Innova both usually omit non-team members from tourney results.

Jerry R said:
I was a little surprised to see Innova congratulate Nate Doss on its home page – thought it was a nice move. Discraft and Innova both usually omit non-team members from tourney results.

Yeah, I thought that was kewl. Discraft shows just Mikey, Cale and Doss, they totally skip past Marcus on their congratulations.

Yeah I thought it was cool to see the interview with Nate on dgtv where he talks about how Kallstrom was his good friend. Goes to show that some people are just cool like that. Its pretty silly to not give a congrats just because a player isnt sponsored by you. Its clear that these players are the true champions...they could all drive with turbo putters and putt with z preds and still beat 95% of the field.

Innova prolly only congratulated Doss because you can't really hide it if you don't sponsor the champ :D

maybe they're trying to pick him up. they did it with juliana. just a thought, but probably them just being a good company

Parks said:
Innova prolly only congratulated Doss because you can't really hide it if you don't sponsor the champ :D

Sure ya can. Discraft did last year. They only mentioned how well their team did, and left out Climo.

That would be krazy to see Doss jump ship from Discraft to Innova. If he's good friends with Marcus there is a good chance, but highly unlikely.

Didn't Juliana start winning championships after she jumped??? :twisted:

Innova dominated the other divisions tho.

It's kewl to see a young player like Doss win his 2nd championship in 3 years tho.
These youngins are getting GOOD.

ok for the obviously BLIND Innova fan boy this is taken from the FRONT page of the Discraft site. Now it does NOT state the Marcus took secong but DOES infact state the Doss beat Marcus by ONE stroke IMPLYING that he in fact took 2nd.......

fanboy.jpg

Get over it already man.

Innova fan Boy......... :lol: ROFLMAO :lol: ...........

:p Wonder what he forums are gonna say when Doss crushes the field again next year... :wink:

:roll: Innova put his name on a banner, with all the champions. Thats a lot better then a beat by one, in the what's new, news blurb.

Edit: Also last year, there wasn't even a mention of Ken Climo winning his 12th on the Discraft site.

Mesaranger said:

:p Wonder what he forums are gonna say when Doss crushes the field again next year... :wink:

He's not gonna win next year, it's gonna be Jenkins, Kallstrom or Feldberg.

Fritz said:
Mesaranger said:

He's not gonna win next year, it's gonna be Jenkins, Kallstrom or Feldberg.
My vote goes to Cale Leiviska. Doss in second.

To be honest, if Mike Randolph plays more tournaments next year, he will win the championship. If he had played more then 2 or 3 tournaments this year, I think he would have won.

Fritz said:
:roll: Innova put his name on a banner, with all the champions. Thats a lot better then a beat by one, in the what's new, news blurb.
They did it so people would make threads like this one. that's why the banner looks funky.

.to all champions. And then not list all of them. Wtf is up with the period and small letters?

Fishy... :wink:

This is all a joke anyway BTW, both manufacturers are not classy or shitheads to name or not name winners from another team. They sponsor to advertise and promote, period.

Anakha said:
Fritz said:
They did it so people would make threads like this one. that's why the banner looks funky.

.to allchampions. And then not list all of them. Wtf is up with the period and small letters?

Fishy... :wink:

Who did they leave out?

Looked like all the divisions there. Minus the division that had 4 people in it and the division that had 1 person in it. Not a period, it' the dot on the I.

banner_worlds.jpg

Not being serious, read last post edited. But yes, Legends, GMW's and SGMW. 8)

BTW, to keep it going, I don't see a pic. of Doss on Innova's front page, Kallstrom is on Discraft's though. :p

Anakha said:
Not being serious, read last post edited. But yes, Legends, GMW's and SGMW. 8)

BTW, to keep it going, I don't see a pic. of Doss on Innova's front page, Kallstrom is on Discraft's though. :p

Where?