• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team trilogy 2019?

This is the first i've heard about this.

Is this really just a way for people to pretend to be sponsored but with their own money?

Am I missing something? Its like disc golf cos-play.

TT went live Jan. 2014, and we've been blasted at least once on DGCR (and truly got some good constructive criticism). It is not a sponsorship, we try to be as clear about that as possible. It is a Team of fans that want to support Lat, WS, and DD. We just attempted to create a closer community and aim for a Team feel.

And because I haven't typed this yet, NO ONE should buy a bunch of discs just to join. It is not a sponsorship, and people who switch over their whole bag just to join tend to run into the predictable problem of not knowing their discs...and the associated frustration. Again, no sponsorships.

It reminds me more of an MLM type model wherein a business convinces it's customers that they are in fact employees.

While I do not have any discs for you to sell if you join.

On a separate note, I would love a few minutes to talk to you about that cleaning supplies, essential oils, knives, and makeup I am a representative for. Can I schedule an appointment for you?

On a separate note, I would love a few minutes to talk to you about that cleaning supplies, essential oils, knives, and makeup I am a representative for. Can I schedule an appointment for you?

Well played. Thanks for the clarification above about what the team actually is.

Lol heard two ladies at a coffee shop last week talking about the makeup. "It typically only takes about 3 months to get back your initial investment"...I'm just thinking...so you could literally do nothing for 3 months and be in the same place without having to scam anyone?

Dang, I'm just looking for a timeshare.

Goody, are you the Chris Goodrich youtube channel? If so, would love to see you do a video throwing each of the Dynamic Discs 5-speed mids against each other. I think seing the slight stepwise progession in stability would be super interesting and helpful.

Goody, are you the Chris Goodrich youtube channel? If so, would love to see you do a video throwing each of the Dynamic Discs 5-speed mids against each other. I think seing the slight stepwise progession in stability would be super interesting and helpful.

That is me. Sounds like a fun video to make, mostly fieldwork. I'm currently rehabbing a knee injury, but I'll try to add it to the spring shooting list, or maybe a mild winter list. Patrol-Warrant-Evidence/Truth-Emac-Verdict-Justice could be fun.