• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Technohic Deals 01/15/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Thread Closed

Blue=gone

Putters
170 SSS Wizard - (not floppy at all) 7/10 no ink $6
174 2010 Am Worlds Sparkle Reef - 9/10 no ink $10
170 Blowfly - 8/10 no ink $6
174 X-Link Ridge - 8/10 no ink $10
173 X-Link Firm Ridge - 8/10 ink $10
168 X-Link Soft Ridge - 9/10 no ink $10

Drivers and Mid
[169 Z Flick - 7/10 No Ink $8
168 First Run Z Flick - 7/10 Ink $8
170 P PD Freak - 8/10 Ink $7
175 Evo Apache - 7/10 No Ink $8
171 Gold Line Core - 8/10 ink $10
166 Pro Valkyrie - 8/10 no ink $7
167 Pro Valkyrie - 9/10 no ink $7

Specail Case

Attachments

• trade1.jpg
    trade1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 157
  • trade2.jpg
    trade2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 151
  • river.jpg
    river.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
im sort of interested in the apache and wizard
I have no paypal, but i do have an ace race hornet i think is in your weight range I would have to get it to be sure of that but i think the sticker had 172 as the higher end of the weight and i have no way to weigh it to let you know for sure

im sort of interested in the apache and wizard
I have no paypal, but i do have an ace race hornet i think is in your weight range I would have to get it to be sure of that but i think the sticker had 172 as the higher end of the weight and i have no way to weigh it to let you know for sure

That would work. PM me the weight when you find it and we'll go from there.

It is pretty close to Blowfly soft. Regular Ridge is probably closer to either SS or SSS.

hey i have 2 hortnet ace race plates..... 166 and 177... would you be interested in trading either for that soft ridge?

PM Sent.

Also, for those that I said I would ship today; I didnt realise it is Martin Luther King Day so I will have to ship tomorrow in stead.

is there anything you want besides another river for that one...that thing is beautiful.

Cash :)?

How about $16? That means that while it is used, I eat $1 from a new one along with a couple bucks shipping (included in the $16) and I can just order me a new one.

It is beautiful, but I need my Rivers a little lighter. I've hesitated to let it go but it needs to fly.

Glad you liked them.

I have one more trade in the works now and after that, I think Im going to close this thread down at noon tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts