• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Teleport: 24.5mm Distance Driver

Sooo....say i put my insanity to about 325' . do i gain anything with this disc? My initial thoughts are no. But, still curious . thanks guys!

Sooo....say i put my insanity to about 325' . do i gain anything with this disc? My initial thoughts are no. But, still curious . thanks guys!

Hard to say really - I'd say its worth a try if not just for fun - 325 is good for an insanity I think - but if you haven't stepped up to big drivers yet maybe start with the Mayhem Class of stuff first? idk - id say if you want just grab one and go for it - Tantrum or Excite also - I hear the Excite is good, but I am more looking forward to the Delerium which should be slightly more OS than a Teleport -

just try one haha and let us know how it goes!

Scored this Teleport in a trade. Always wanted to try one since I bought a Relativity 1month into playing, but they have been out of stock. I threw on two holes today, first throw it went 50' past the 376' basket. Second throw was straight into the ground... but it skipped up and carried 250' anyway. All the ground is mush, so no field work testing just yet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7DA0462C-D361-4951-B69A-39013A3467E4.jpg
    7DA0462C-D361-4951-B69A-39013A3467E4.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 100
  • C51880D0-FAA8-4E6B-9B95-2A266A878925.jpg
    C51880D0-FAA8-4E6B-9B95-2A266A878925.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 98
Teleport

Threw a Teleport for the first time today. Neutron plastic, unknown weight (definitely 170+, feels like max weight).

Big dome. Wide, deep feeling rim.

Long story short, the Teleport is beefier than I was expecting. I couldn't make it turn much on a flat throw. I also felt like it didn't glide particularly well. I could wrench this disc over anny and get decent distance out of it, but thrown flat the Teleport won't turn.

Assigned numbers for the Teleport are 14, 5, -1.5, 2.5. The disc I threw today is more like 14, 4, -0.5, 3. I couldn't flex the Teleport out well. Even when I mashed it anny the disc would fight out of it quickly and fade. The Teleport fades a bit sharply.

Conclusions: I don't quite possess the arm to mash on the Teleport how I'd like. This disc was beefier than the flight numbers would suggest. The Teleport didn't glide that well, and had an early, long fade. I was able to get the disc over 400', but it felt like a ton of work. I was expecting something more like the Excite here. The Excite is noticeably flippier than the Teleport, and I get 50' more out of it routinely.

I will give this disc some more reps. Today was the first time I'd done field work in a while, and it was cold outside. I feel like the results today reflect my being rusty and it being cold.

Threw a Teleport for the first time today. Neutron plastic, unknown weight (definitely 170+, feels like max weight).

Big dome. Wide, deep feeling rim.

Long story short, the Teleport is beefier than I was expecting. I couldn't make it turn much on a flat throw. I also felt like it didn't glide particularly well. I could wrench this disc over anny and get decent distance out of it, but thrown flat the Teleport won't turn.

Assigned numbers for the Teleport are 14, 5, -1.5, 2.5. The disc I threw today is more like 14, 4, -0.5, 3. I couldn't flex the Teleport out well. Even when I mashed it anny the disc would fight out of it quickly and fade. The Teleport fades a bit sharply.

Conclusions: I don't quite possess the arm to mash on the Teleport how I'd like. This disc was beefier than the flight numbers would suggest. The Teleport didn't glide that well, and had an early, long fade. I was able to get the disc over 400', but it felt like a ton of work. I was expecting something more like the Excite here. The Excite is noticeably flippier than the Teleport, and I get 50' more out of it routinely.

I will give this disc some more reps. Today was the first time I'd done field work in a while, and it was cold outside. I feel like the results today reflect my being rusty and it being cold.

interesting, mine flies super straight with no turn and a gentle fade. Laser straight at 450-500'

Latest posts