• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

@pdgalive: McBeth just finiahed with an unbelievable 17 under par. He is down one stroke to Will who is about to tee off on 18. WOW.

I never root for this ever but almost want Will S to put one in the water. :) Just so the epic round will be for the win and not second!

Just seems like with all the money and time they're putting into this live broadcast they would have it sync'd correctly

I look forward to your live stream at the next big event.

All the complaining about this FREE stream's quality this event is getting really tired. Either do it better yourself, stop watching, or shut up about it.

Paul's round is even better when you consider the SSA today was about a shot lower than Thursday bacuse only the players who made the cut are playing today and they are the ones who have been playing better all week.

The live broadcast is three holes behind we are getting our info from twitter! See if they even mention the tension on the broadcast?

Paul's round is even better when you consider the SSA today was about a shot lower than Thursday bacuse only the players who made the cut are playing today and they are the ones who have been playing better all week.

Does he at least get the record? :confused:

I think he would have gotten the record with a 40 instead of the 39 he shot. So he's well clear of Nikko's round the other day. DG Planet went 0 for 4 covering whoever shot the best score in each of the four rounds. The best round was never shot in the top group.

I look forward to your live stream at the next big event.

All the complaining about this FREE stream's quality this event is getting really tired. Either do it better yourself, stop watching, or shut up about it.

:wall: they just didn't show hole 17, and only showed the putts on 18... maybe next year Dgplanet :doh:

In the circle for Will. A 2-putt and he wins. Sorry McBeth fans, it was epic.

Wow, what a finish. Congrats to McBeth for the amazing finish. 17 birdies. It's unreal, considering the length, and OB on some of those holes.

Congrats to Will on his first Memorial!

Congrats to Paige also! She crushed everybody out there.