• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Arrow Putter.. Love it or Hate it

The arrow putter. Love it or Hate it.

• Total voters

tarel

Double Eagle Member
Tell us what you really think. There has to be some arrow love out there. What shots Do you use it for.

I find there is no finer disc for downhill straddle putts.

Last edited:
i used it for my dog shots. She loved it, and chewed the hell out of it. It was the only practical use I found for it.

I remember there was a guy on here, Harold something, that would only talk about how great his Arrow putter was. He would start threads about it and go into every existing putter thread and talk about it. It got really obnoxious really quickly.

I remember there was a guy on here, Harold something, that would only talk about how great his Arrow putter was. He would start threads about it and go into every existing putter thread and talk about it. It got really obnoxious really quickly.

That guy is an idiot, it's all about the 10 M Brick baby!

I know of a certain overhand player named Karl Molitoris who often only plays with an Epic and an Arrow and he crushes the competition more often than we like to admit....true story

image.php

When i threw one i could not believe how terrible it felt in my hand. The plastic is something else too. I give them a A for effort, but this thing is terrible.

It's not a bad disc. Dead straight and a low profile. It will stick and not skip.

That said, there are dozens of better putter molds.

I've never even thrown one so I can't say if they are bad or not. There should be a "Worst Putter" thread, I'd be curious as to what everybody's choice would be:)

I give one out every year as a gag gift at the mid atlantic meet. I really wanted to like it, but I did not.

A friend of mine throws one ~ I've thrown it and it does fly straight ~ but looks like a heavy duty tupperware lid ~ I vote not my bag baby