• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part III)

A better idea would be for us to just dye moar. I haven't finished a dye in ages it feels like. Just too much frolfing. I need to get back to my VB/Prodiscus series soon. I think my issue is I starting cutting a Helper dye that I am not stoked about and just gave up on. I need to just pick a new image and start over.

Also, Okthrowberfest is already approaching....

As for old dyes - someone go find the Tom and Jerry dye where Tom was dyed on the back of a clear disc, like it was a window he was smacking into. That was always one of my favs ever, but I suck at finding things.

I have a Jokeri arriving in the mail today; I believe you were the one who recommended it to me. I plan to cut the stencil tonight and dye it this weekend. I will post it after. Looking forward to throwing it; thanks for the rec!

New and Old take 2

*Sorry about the previous post. I was unable to embed the images. :doh:

I havn't been able to dye for a while, but I just finished up the first one last night.
BuzzzOS

The second is an older dye.
Proxy

Attachments

• 35794306734_b1e01e7256.jpg
    35794306734_b1e01e7256.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 162
  • 27199795585_1e5dc010d4_z.jpg
    27199795585_1e5dc010d4_z.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 162
I have a Jokeri arriving in the mail today; I believe you were the one who recommended it to me. I plan to cut the stencil tonight and dye it this weekend. I will post it after. Looking forward to throwing it; thanks for the rec!

I'm going to bail on the stencil I have had half cut for like 6 months and start a new stencil of 21 tonight. Gotta get a couple dyes done before Okthrowberfest to get back into the swing of things.

LOVING the Rick and Morty stuff!

Just dropped in to say, hi.

And, I miss dyeing.

I miss this community.

Mah people.

Need to do something about that....

(flexes fingers in Monty Burns fashion...)

Agreed! Can't let this thread die, maybe some old names getting back in the game will help.

:: cracks fingers, blows dust off plotter::

Jokeri I Did This Weekend

Turned out okay, I think. I'm getting better but still learning.

Attachments

• SL745814.jpg
    SL745814.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 93
My latest dye

This is a Prodiscus Sparta done in the school colors of my alma mater, UNC Greensboro. A friend of mine cut the stencil on his machine for me and I dyed it. Go Spartans!

Attachments

• SL745825.jpg
    SL745825.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 79
"Ogopogo!"

picture.php

Fun fact: There are 24 glue lines. :)

I'll be at it this year. If you're thinking of submitting, please start... We'll be officially listing Okthrowberfest 2017 soon.

PM me if you have any questions or want to donate or whatever is on your mind about this.

You keep reminding me that I still haven't watched the last 3 episodes of S3! Too bad we'll have to wait 2.5 yrs for S4!

Latest posts