• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0047.jpg

^ isn't that like a nanny nanny boo boo, c'mon man.

Started this one last night during that crazy chiefs game, one for the PhishHeads, the rolly polly PhishHeads :D

phishionsDSC_9688.jpg

Medium Ion. I swirled the red and blue together a bit too much so I didn't have as much definition between the colors as I wanted but turned out well otherwise.

IMG_4915-1.jpg

here are my latest two.

storm trooper on x buzzz
darth vader in flx buzzz.
soft ion marble effect my first attempt at shaving cream method

sorry they are sideways

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 40
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 44
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
a couple more

dead bolt on an orc
jerry hand on buzz

the bolt looks way better in person sorry for the cruddy picture

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 34
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
IMG00149-20111101-2127.jpg
[/IMG]

Had to find something to cover up a marble job that didn't take completely. Buzzz logo on an Elite Z Buzzz. The red outside the image isn't bleeding, just a bad marble

^ isn't that like a nanny nanny boo boo, c'mon man.

Started this one last night during that crazy chiefs game, one for the PhishHeads, the rolly polly PhishHeads :D

phishionsDSC_9688.jpg

:eek: wow .. you do commissioned jobs dan? would love to see what you could come up with for my clemson tigers

This is a champ orc that a buddy picked up for me. It was almost clear with some cloudy white/tan around the rim. Dipped the back rim in fuchsia and then shaving creamed the top. It may get some kind of stencil over the top, but it's probably camouflaged enough at this point (given my throwing ability);)
ChOrcMarble.jpg

This is a champ orc that a buddy picked up for me. It was almost clear with some cloudy white/tan around the rim. Dipped the back rim in fuchsia and then shaving creamed the top. It may get some kind of stencil over the top, but it's probably camouflaged enough at this point (given my throwing ability);)
ChOrcMarble.jpg

Best looking shaving cream I've seen on a champ/z.

Status
Not open for further replies.