• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. Gotta get all the practice I can get, to compete with you guys. Frankenstein in the octhrowberfest was the first dye I ever did. This last one make #11 I think I'm progressing nicely.

Very nicely Askari, still haven't done the painting so your up on me on that for sure. Think we need to start a New School Dyers Guild, just like in the rest of the art world the old masters need competition! Here's my newest on a Glo Z Buzzz, Now I don't throw birdies I throw Owls, almost as good as an eagle...right!?
IMG00231-20111214-1141.jpg

The Owl took me three days to cut, my eyes are burning!

Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy this thread. The Christmas crunch has me working my tail off so I'm living vicariously thru you guys, thanks for posting all the amazing dyes!

Very nicely Askari, still haven't done the painting so your up on me on that for sure. Think we need to start a New School Dyers Guild, just like in the rest of the art world the old masters need competition! Here's my newest on a Glo Z Buzzz, Now I don't throw birdies I throw Owls, almost as good as an eagle...right!?
IMG00231-20111214-1141.jpg

The Owl took me three days to cut, my eyes are burning!

Nice owl. All of mine are hand cut and drawn directly on the discs. That last one took me 4 hours.

Secret Santa present for my sister's boyfriend. He likes playing piano, juggling, and disc so I combined them all.

IMG00234-20111215-0904.jpg

Disc is a first run MD1

I was punished for rushing with a bleed at the edge but I am pretty happy with it. (my first 2 color non shaving cream dye)

Attachments

• skullring.jpg
    skullring.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 108
I was punished for rushing with a bleed at the edge but I am pretty happy with it. (my first 2 color non shaving cream dye)

That's pretty cool. I had some bleeds today as well. Some from rushing, some from deepass Discraft stamp.

a couple more... really wish i hadnt pulled off the vinyl after the black dip on that yellow cryztal. I wil be remasking and dying the dude blue.

drizzled elmers glue on the red/black one. I will definitely do that again..

Attachments

• 11 - 2.jpg
    11 - 2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 11 - 3.jpg
    11 - 3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 123
a couple more... really wish i hadnt pulled off the vinyl after the black dip on that yellow cryztal. I wil be remasking and dying the dude blue.

drizzled elmers glue on the red/black one. I will definitely do that again..

I like the elmers glue effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.