• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the end result:

IMG00455-20100828-1406.jpg

A couple I did for a new local course friend, both for his wife, who is breaking them in today at the Sarah Stanhope clinic! How cool is that!?!?!
This one came out a little weak imho, but he liked it and said she'll love it, it's what he asked for.
4937160595_050e5d5f3b_m.jpg

This is the logo from her alma mater, Tufts.
4937160587_88c4739950_m.jpg

Here's my new dye. Just finished it last night. The little oval shadow is just my lighter holding it up for the right like. Couple of bleeds around the edge like normal for me :doh: and one major bleed at the left wing tip. Overall pretty happy with it, just wish I could control these bleeds.
Teebird.jpg
[/IMG]

Chainsaw Zombies! I did this this morning for my son on his QJLS. The blood red is still wet in the pic, so it'll look a little different. The orange may all get outlined in black later.

Attachments

• Chainsaw Zombies.jpg
    Chainsaw Zombies.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 143
Chainsaw Zombies! I did this this morning for my son on his QJLS. The blood red is still wet in the pic, so it'll look a little different. The orange may all get outlined in black later.

Dyed with real blood! Nice to know disc golf is not only fun but a great family hobby.

22647129385217873010030.jpg

More to haunt your dreams...

Forgive the run on the thumbnail. This was a friends SECOND attempt at dyeing a disc (wtf man, fk u. you're too good at this).

Don't be an arrogant bastard. Just drink it.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who got this? Stones is great beer. Their bottles are great and so is their body copy (the paragraphs on the back). Have you tried Ruination or Dragon's Milk? My two favs of theirs.

A really basic dye but I figured I'd show it off. A friend of mine is a big Gladiator fan and likes the quote "Strength and Honor" so I put it in Latin and English. I have a feeling I'll be adding more to this disc before it's done.

picture.php

Hay Bennett are you still hating on your plotter looks like its working nice. Great job!

its the reason why I haven't been posting gobs of dyes lately :)
I'm working on the software side mostly, learning how to work in new programs and develop high caliber stencils. Been busy, but not wanting to waste vinyl or plastic. I will unleash hell very soon ;) she is working beautifully now, and I've learned so much the last couple weeks.
Plus, I've been THROWING!
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts