• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know where it came from. I had the Uncle Sam design, and kept trying to figure out dg related slogans I could pair it with. This was one of the ones I came up with.

6qftde.jpg

Someone did this one for me.

Lat64 Spike Zero- Max from How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Kiddie Spider-man on a Gateway E Element, Japanese sunset on a Innova DX Gator.

Attachments

• IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMAG0160.jpg
    IMAG0160.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMAG0161.jpg
    IMAG0161.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 148
Thats a sweet one moon! So much depth with all the different layers.

Heres another one from my stash!
DSC00554.jpg

haha, that's awesome!!!!

I'm always calling my friends commies and stuff. That would be a great disc to give them to try and goad them into playing DG!:)

oh good grief this is getting insane! next post will be the same globe looking one but with all the continents in the correct latitude and longitude and it will be in perfect scale.

Can I play too? This is the first dye I ever made with vinyl. I hadn't heard of transfer tape yet, and had to place the vinyl on the disc piecemeal, but it still worked. This was inspired by my favorite local band at the time, These Arms Are Snakes. This was the disc that really got me hooked on dyeing.
P1013174.jpg

1st post!!!

Can I play too? This is the first dye I ever made with vinyl. I hadn't heard of transfer tape yet, and had to place the vinyl on the disc piecemeal, but it still worked. This was inspired by my favorite local band at the time, These Arms Are Snakes. This was the disc that really got me hooked on dyeing.
P1013174.jpg

1st post!!!

Welcome to the game :thmbup:

P1013174.jpg

1st post!!!

Nice one! Are you chUck from DGR? If so I know you got alot more sweet dyes under your belt. I think alot of us owe you lots of thanks for your video series that probably got alot of us started! Cant wait to see some more of your work!

Second dye, seems like forever ago. I should get a picture of it now, I used Dark Brown and it's faded in very well to the color I originally hoped for. Not in my bag though, did this for my brother.

3722180740_ba1ccd71da.jpg
3722180912_c850ae72ec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts