• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I won't be slacking, I'm planning on trying to hustle some lunch money with this.

So I know Im not as good and as most of you on here, but here is another one I did. Kinda rushed it a little and the disc has been used before so it doesnt look purty.

IMG_0263.jpg

So I know Im not as good and as most of you on here, but here is another one I did. Kinda rushed it a little and the disc has been used before so it doesnt look purty.

IMG_0263.jpg

I like it. I was going to do a series of discs with trees on them to let the forest know that I am its friend.
Keep at it!

Here's the finished Eagle. I am very proud of myself for doing this. The whole thing took about 3 hours.

DSCN0663.jpg

Edit: It's on an 11x Eagle-L

I got this flx esp Predator in my misprint pack. I stupidly put my name on the underside of it before I realized that I can't throw this worth a crap. Tried to acetone the sharpie out but no luck. That's what the faded part is on the right.

So I dyed a design called A-Style on the bottom to hide the name. I saw these ads over in Europe a few years ago, (maybe a clothing store?)

Anyways, I just dyed it in hopes of trading it.....:) Nothing particular in mind.

Astyle.jpg

Does this not look like one stick figure doing the dirty behind another stick figure on all fours?

that's a dye you could probably get penalized for, but it's hard to notice at just a glance. stickin' it to the PDGA man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts