• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Eason Viking

Jamie Eason on an Innova 175 Champion Viking. Hand-cut.

Attachments

• Jamie Eason Dyed Disc.jpg
    Jamie Eason Dyed Disc.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 195
  • Jamie Eason Dye Photo.jpg
    Jamie Eason Dye Photo.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 155
Second attempt, much better than the first! Champion plastic FTW!

disc2.jpg

There was some residual sticky from the vinyl on the disc this time, does anyone know how to get that off without damaging the image? I was thinking acetone or alcohol, but I'm afraid or ruining it!

Groove, FTL :|

still, nice job on the dye! getting frisky with the multicolor dyes right from the get-go, i dig your style dude.

for the sticky crap, get some goo gone or goof off. it takes it off pretty easy.

haha thx, I've never actually thrown a groove, but its for my dad who will probably put it with his hurricanes paraphernalia and never throw it anyways. It was the only one that was translucent red!

I think I'm addicted, I cant wait to dye all of my discs now. I'm thinking next might be the angry sun from Mario 3 on my yellow Valk...

angry_sun.jpg

Second dye of this particular piece, however this one is much, much improved. The shine on the black is amazing the picture doesn't do it full justice.

Venom- Opto Core

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts