• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't say unicorns = zebras or horses, just that they were of the same KIND. And now that you mention that about David, I guess they did make it on the ark. Sincerely, thanks for pointing that out, I had missed it.

I'm sorry that you feel that way about God.

Sorry to thread-jack. Love the dyes everyone. Wish I had that kind of talent.

i feel that way about all gods. christian/jew god is just one of the silliest.

Christianity:

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

/rant.

I'm dyeing a bunch of bible verses on some discs right now. It took me about 40 minutes to weed Psalm 23 last night.

I'm not necesarrily a religous person but if that's what somone wants on their disc, I'm cool with it.

ill do whatever a client wants done for a dyed disc...

...but i still think the whole belief structure is fundamentally flawed.

picture.php

picture.php

175 opto vision.

That aint nothin - you just stuck that sucker up against your bathroom wall and let it bleed!

All my allotted dye time has been going to my Octhrowberfest entries lately, had to crank this out this week. Did this one for chain-addicted for winning a head-to-head round, meeting tomorrow for rematch on one of my home courses(Va-Du-Mar).

Yes, it's on a Champion Spider. :p
5106259880_9c4db452ed.jpg

"Taste my VENOM you Noobie kids!..."

All my allotted dye time has been going to my Octhrowberfest entries lately, had to crank this out this week. Did this one for chain-addicted for winning a head-to-head round, meeting tomorrow for rematch on one of my home courses(Va-Du-Mar).

Yes, it's on a Champion Spider. :p
5106259880_9c4db452ed.jpg

Awesome:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.