• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally going to steal that bird for the GL River I just ordered. Not the image, but I like the birdie idea... actually, since it's a GOLD GL River, I may have to do an eagle.

*runs off to GIS*

my ADD self is already on to bigger and better things. :D

I have Grimace on my Purple GL Striker, and I was googling around, I came across:
Bridie1.gif

Now I may end up doing an entire line of McDonalds guys. There are so many great ones! Hamburgler, Mayor McCheese, the Fry Kids. Ronald is a tool, but all the rest may be getting cameos here pretty soon.

I've had it for a month looking for just the right design. I got inspired tonight watching predator on AMC.

oh my... yeah, my wife will not be hearing this story. Like philman, I get a lot of grief and a crital search of the kitchen after I put the dye supplies away. Luckily, she's ussually in bed by the time I finish, so she doesn't she the bleach I use to clean the spots in the sink that won't come off without it!

The gel toilet bowl cleaner does an awesome job of getting dripped dye off the cheap fromica countertops. Use a scrub sponge and in a couple of swipes it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.