• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG01626-20110308-1339.jpg

in the right thread this time, for xJFK.

Holy **** that fuse is hilarious! I've been thinking of a fuuuuuuuuu dye but that takes it to different level. Nice!

Oh, and welcome back ;)

shanked the fuuuuuuuse yesterday and had to search a super steep football field sized patch of land for like 20 min to find it. happy shes back in action. :D

yeah, if they don't run blanks, i wouldn't feel comfortable removing their stamps for commissioned dye jobs because of how scuffed it got.

Welcome back, Apoth :D
Peebs, I have two clear Vectors in transit, and am glad to already know that the stamp is not Innova-easy to remove. My throwers too, but I like to know, ya know? :p

if you're going to remove them from the clear ones, it's going to look pretty ugly. i did it on the bright green and it's still pretty noticeable.

speakin of plastics and ugly, anyone dyed a star skeeter? I only ask cuz I'm planning on doing one for myself and I noticed the plastic is really flexible. I'm wondering if it will have the same fading effect of discraft's flx plastic. Don't want it lookin like this:
blur_skier.jpg

speakin of plastics and ugly, anyone dyed a star skeeter? I only ask cuz I'm planning on doing one for myself and I noticed the plastic is really flexible. I'm wondering if it will have the same fading effect of discraft's flx plastic. Don't want it lookin like this:
blur_skier.jpg

That happens to all plastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.