• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dye but is it a mini or do you have giant sized hands?

before I could even read down I was holding my hand up next to a disc to see if it made sense before I said anything

maansmit: That king hippo dye is sweet, love the stencil. The blackhawk one is nice and crisp.

jdw: That Breaking Bad disc is just too great, I really may have to get some inspiration from it.

Last edited:
Oh my, the last few pages have been awesome and inspirational. I loved, loved the Ferdinand, but my hat is off to ALL of you.

And all I did was sweat an angry bird on a soft Ion over the weekend. Visiting this thread is to be in the company of creativity, imagination, and great graphic throwable art.

Eff me, I bought new blades yesterday. Better do something sharp to keep up.

Nice batch of dyes yesterday, Bravo:thmbup:!
Scarwig I luv the chain border, surprised I don't see it used more often.

Ok...I am poor...There I said it.

You guys are painfully awesome...by painfully, I mean that you may not realize just how awesome your artwork is...you see bleeds, I see nature in action...

I am truly amazed by you guys and your ideas are astounding.

If I could get a better gig, I would purchase the supplies and try one myself. Currently, I am in Sharpieville USA...and the town has it's village idiot...i.e. ME

However, I will endeavor to persevere...GREAT JOB PEOPLES!

Another simple geometric design on a Champ Ape...

Attachments

• champape.jpg
    champape.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 31
My first attempt at a gradient dye. Not original by any means, so thanks to whoever I borrowed this idea from.

Attachments

• 2011-09-08 21.23.09.jpg
    2011-09-08 21.23.09.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 125
Anyone ever done the Napoleon Dynamite Uncle Rico "How much you wanna bet I can throw this disc over them mountains?"

THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME!!!

YOU MUST DO THIS...SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!!

unclerico.jpg

Lopan, I have another 100 Bullets that I'm going to try and pull off. It's super fine on the details, so if I don't screw up the weeding it will be awesome. One of those it either is awesome or awful.

Bennet, thanks for the compliment, and as always nice work.

Can't wait! For stuff like that, I get all the vinyl flat as I can, hit it with a blowdryer, and then leave it overnight. Not really sure if it actually helps....but it makes me think it does ;)

Been lurking for some time without contributing. Decided I should be less anti-social. So here's a few of my latest:
0606111819.jpg

This was a gift for a friend who's new to the game. Star Leopard. He doesn't have the best taste in Big East basketball teams.

SDC10889.jpg

This was for the father on Father's Day. I forgot that his Mustang has got a 4.6L V8... Star Boss (naturally).

SDC10892.jpg

Another gift for a friend. DeviantArt is your friend. Star Mako.

More to follow...

Here's the rest...

SDC11143.jpg

This one's a Quest Raging Inferno DT. Was never able to bomb this one like they say you can. Not even with the new dye.

SDC11146.jpg

This should really be an Ape but it's a Star Katana. This is my new go-to distance driver.

SDC11153.jpg

Finally my Star Destroyer. Original design with a gradient effect. Looks nice in the air.

Thanks to all for providing so much inspiration!

LURKER! LURRRRRRRRRKERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Great work Potashman, +1 on the Syracuse dye and the gradient, well done. Don't hide stuff like this, keep em comin'!

ESP FLX Predator. All those little hexagons take more time to remove than any other part of the process. Thank god football's here, spent hours pulling those little things off watching the Packers/Saints and OK ST/Zona. Hands feel like putty when your done....:sick: But worth it ---

6131916608_aeeee63e05.jpg

Pro Katana --
Pictures don't do it justice(or most dyes for that matter...:confused:), the pink is nuclear bubblegum.

6131915698_88d9c0a4fe.jpg

I have some discs that need dying, Iv already contacted some people but they are too busey. Can someone with skills help me. Id like to keep East of the Missisippi.

Status
Not open for further replies.