• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of my first dyes, just trying to figure out how tight the contact paper needs to be, and it combats the Cyclones dye above :). Pretty bad bleed out of Herky's beak, but the rest turned out pretty good.

Your lines look good. You can never get the contact paper/vinyl too tight in my opinion. I spend a lot of time going over all of the edges on the vinyl once I put it on the disc.

Wow Bennett you sure where busy! djschnabel, I usually pull my vinyl so tight I rip it sometimes. But, really you want to make a little bit of stretch happen around the edge or you'll get those sneaky bleeds!

Here's my latest, self portrait on a champ groove.
IMG00256-20111226-2250.jpg

just did this Aviar putter
hopefully the bullseye will overcome my lack 'o skill when least expected

Attachments

• DCP_2188.JPG
    DCP_2188.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 62
I wanna see a disc dyed with the comic character "Spawn" featured, maybe the logo, or the mask.

picture.php

This is Eky8 Spawn. I can't paint like this man can.

The Spawn I have in the process has the cape, but not the way that I think you're hoping for.

It annoys me when my pictures from photobucket don't show up right. I have cropped the glow champ teebird but it is still showing up as the full image for some reason.

That's an amazing looking vision, whoever's getting that is one lucky S.O.B.!! lol .....

I'm gonna keep looking at this thread and end up bankrupt with a bunch of beautiful discs hangin on the wall!.......... Of my cardboard box after I get evicted for blowing money on dyes and plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.