• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy I throw with occasionally has a Frank Reynolds dyed disc that is pretty bad ass. I'd love to see someone here do one :hfive:

A guy I throw with occasionally has a Frank Reynolds dyed disc that is pretty bad ass. I'd love to see someone here do one :hfive:

I was going to do the whole collage from the new season's poster, but couldn't find anyone who'd buy any of the discs I had in stock.

Dan I'm working on a carbon fiber disc right now. Hopefully I can pull it off. Gonna try it on an Ion hoping the shininess of the disc pulls it together. Lots of hand painting!!!

Hello Kitty! for tha daughter

the puzzle shaped pieces are dyed on the back, Hello Kitty, yellow, black, and blueX2 on the front

Attachments

• hellokitty.jpg
    hellokitty.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 82
Has anyone done an "ace form" dye yet?

Lines for the date, course name, hole #, and five or six lines for signatures. It would look pretentious at first, but would be the coolest thing ever after you get an ace with it.

Has anyone done an "ace form" dye yet?

Lines for the date, course name, hole #, and five or six lines for signatures. It would look pretentious at first, but would be the coolest thing ever after you get an ace with it.

It would be cursed, and never hit chains. Good idea for a gift though.

Dsplayname you might have just convinced me to create this "ace form" dye on a disc for someone I hate losing to

Cursed, Cursed, Cursed. Hopefully that works

Straight out the freezer

Had to make a halibut dye eventually. Too bad I left the pot for a minute to clean some dishes... boiled over! This thing is already lost.

Attachments

• 2012-01-12 23.17.10.jpg
    2012-01-12 23.17.10.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 85
This is my second dye on a Champ eagle 12X.
rippingeagle.jpg
[/IMG]

can you dye over supercolor discs? or do/can you remove the supercolor?

can you dye over supercolor discs? or do/can you remove the supercolor?

I would think acetone should be able to remove the supercolor image, and then the disc should be fine for dyeing. I've not tried it though-just my speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts