• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Why is the handle connected to the backpack straps? Looks like that thing would mess with your neck a lot of the time, can you just cut it off?

Perhaps I will do a video review when I get mine which should be soon. Time may be an issue but we shall see.

Why is the handle connected to the backpack straps? Looks like that thing would mess with your neck a lot of the time, can you just cut it off?

Unless you wear backpack really weird, that handle won't be near your neck. It would be your upper back, and it folds back out of the way. For the people that tested it, that was never an issue. Actually never even came up. Several backpacks have straps just like this and it's never an issue.

I don't have any backpacks that I wear up to my neck, that would be very awkward lol.

It looks fantastic. You are teasing me with these pics! Any idea on when the frames will be in? How are they made? Are they an injection mold?

Flak attack!

If possible i would love to see some flaks in some other colors. Especially royal blue and black since thats what i ordered lol!

We will have about 20 Flaks done by tomorrow night! Just no frames as of yet.

I might build a temp one out of PVC so I can use one this weekend.

Our goal was always April 6th, so we still have sometime. We have several tournament shirts to print tomorrow so I don't think a video will be in the works until next week.

FLAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have about 20 Flaks done by tomorrow night! Just no frames as of yet.

I might build a temp one out of PVC so I can use one this weekend.

Our goal was always April 6th, so we still have sometime. We have several tournament shirts to print tomorrow so I don't think a video will be in the works until next week.

Any chance one of those 20 is mine? I know its a long shot as I switched up my order but I can hope, right?

Any chance one of those 20 is mine? I know its a long shot as I switched up my order but I can hope, right?

With over 50 orders it's impossible to keep track but Jeremy is the project manager on the Flaks. If you email us a name and paypal email you placed the order with we can let you know.

All the custom orders and colors are last to be made. They will likely be done on the 6th. We had some crazy request which of course slows production down. The more complex the changes takes twice the time. But they will be sweet!

Some matching custom stools! Where else can you order custom apparel, custom bags, and a matching custom stool?

6883334698_805692d0f7_z.jpg

This is just ridiculous. I don't even need a stool but this may be in my future. Gotta stock up on baby stuff first. :)

those stools would look good with name and pdga number on them! On another note i wonder how much better my back would feel right now if i walked my first round with a flak on my back???? Cant wait to find out soon...