• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Loriella Challenge

i will be there saturday moring helping out and be there playing sunday. discjon is coming from ny to play on saturday, vegan ray will be playing on sunday- probably craigg as well.

are you guys pre-registered for saturday? it is full if not, with a waiting list about 10 people long.

you may as well go ahead and re-up, you're going to have to for vibram anyway. i'm going to bite the bullet this week.

i haven't been to loriella but pretty much all of the white crap is gone from the woods at my house with some remaining in shady field spots. my guess is loriella will be muddy but not overly snowy. i do know cannon, shattuck, kilby, etc have worked hard on tees so they should be good.

there will be some of the better players in the mid-atlantic (schweberger, skinner, todd, vegan ray, biscoe, etc) playing an extremely demanding course sunday afternoon so my guess is yes.

ya convinced me. now, can you convince my girlfriend?

hey Jrawk, looks like everyone is going on saturday, I'd rather watch these guys than the pros....maybe even enter and get out butts kicked.