• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The most "Orc" like disc in the Discraft line......

The Atlanta Open (PDGA A-Tier) is the 16th and 17th at JP Moseley (two rounds of 18) and Flyboy Aviation (one round of 27) respectively. Climo and Feldberg are playing in it. I'll be at Moseley to watch them and hopefully get some stuff signed. Depending on how long those two rounds go at Moseley on Saturday, my buddy and I might play a round at Moseley (IDK if that's even allowed after a tourney) or more likely at McCurry Park. You guys are welcome to join us. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

... but even if you can't make it on the 16th, maybe try and get to Flyboy on the 17 to watch Climo/Feldberg.

We are playing Flyboy,but on Wed of that week-they will be gone.We fly in Sun morning and I wanted to go to the Open,but we need to get to Augusta that day.I may have to make a bigger push to go-Id love to check that out.I think we are playing Moseley on Mon or Tues.

Ill PM you-that would be great to hook up and throw a round.You guys can show us the ropes!!

FhaI love these threads,op asks for something similar and then people suggest warp speed drivers like the nuke.

Anyway first,what kind of orcs are u throwing? This will narrow down what kind of flight ur wanting. Lots of diff orcs.

Anywho, old z crushs were very similar and almost identical to the flat orcs. Todays z may still ne comparible to new orcs as they both have changed over the yrs

Avenger
surge might be next in line but the crush should be what ur looking for.

My main Orc is a 175 Champion,fairly flat.Its stable enough for most mild to slightly gusty conditions.My second is a tie die 175.It is more stable and I use it for a little stronger hyzer at the end and stronger headwinds.My third is a Star 175.Pretty beat up and I throw it with tailwinds and long tunnel shots when I dont use my Buzz.Oh and I also use it as a long turnover driver.

Dont know how true this is but.....Had a pro tell me once to take all my discs to an open field.He said to throw discs of all speeds and stabilities.(Ill try to say this right) Whatever the slowest (on the speed chart) disc you consistently throw the farthest is what you should be throwing.So-I do have Bosses and Katanas etc,but I throw the Orc as far if not farther than the faster discs.