• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] The RDG Tyrant: fairway driver

This restock came at the perfect time. Just placed my long awaited first order with you guys!(fossil wizard) This comes on the heels of my first ever ace. And it was with a friend's early run fossil scale!

This restock came at the perfect time. Just placed my long awaited first order with you guys!(fossil wizard) This comes on the heels of my first ever ace. And it was with a friend's early run fossil scale!

Thanks for the order!!!
We appreciate the support!

Can't wait to see you order again when the Tyrant launches!

F5...

F5...

F5...

F5...

:D

Damn it, Jamie... You took enough of my money on Saturday with the restock.

Far be it for me to tell you how to live your life, but it's 10:31 am here in Colorado...and I have to tell you...you should probably calm the hell down. Go play a round and by the time you get back, maybe they'll be up? That's what I'm fixing to do.

You damn RDG obsessives need to chill, man.

Far be it for me to tell you how to live your life, but it's 10:31 am here in Colorado...and I have to tell you...you should probably calm the hell down. Go play a round and by the time you get back, maybe they'll be up? That's what I'm fixing to do.

I'd love to go throw... but I'm working.

And, Mr Belet, are you telling others to calm down about the Tyrant? ;)

does this mean no more unsolicieted workout advice:gross:

lol

You're such a dick.

does this mean no more unsolicieted workout advice:gross:

Oh man....you're so cool and edgy trying to insult someone on the internet.

The only time I have ever given advice is on threads where people asked for it.

Also, learn to spell.

Now back to the cave with you. Or under the bridge. Wherever you prefer to lurk.

Tyrants have arrived...
Heading to the course now to put them through the paces.

I'll be filming some shots and then posting up blanks for sale for the rabid fans!

The only time I have ever given advice is on threads where people asked for it.

Also, learn to spell.

Now back to the cave with you. Or under the bridge. Wherever you prefer to lurk.

Not my fault I can't spell. Poor education system in this country.

The Tyrant mold has turned out exactly as I had always imagined. Every disc features a super flat top, high parting line and fantastic plastic composition.

I've been using the descriptor of a "pissed off Teebird" for my dream flight of the Tyrant... give them one throw and you will see exactly what I had imagined. The HSS of this disc is quite stubborn. Forced annys will pull back to flat, hyzers will ride the entire flight and headwinds are no match. The fade however isn't as aggressive as the HSS would suggest. I'm putting flight numbers right around 7, 3, 0, 2.5 Noticeably more OS than a standard Tbird but not quite Banshee/Firebird level of beef.
I would bet that this disc seasons in beautifully, retaining HSS while seeing a diminished fade. Think flat top 11x CAL Tbirds or Brinster birds.

I really look forward to seeing some reviews on this disc. I turned out exactly how I had hoped and I think most power levels will find some value in bagging one.

PZiwGRb.jpg

FOR SALE HERE

I ordered one for now. Hopefully you can sell all of them tonight in onsies and twosies to get as many people throwing them as possible. Should be really fun to throw around! This is certainly the RDG mold I've been waiting for!

wow, I logged on at just the right time. grabbed a pair of these. excited to try them!

Latest posts