• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried out the Voodoo bag last night, sadly that one doesn't quite fit. It has the same problem that the Grip AX14 has. The side pockets squeeze the bag together too much to be useful. Maybe version 2.0 could be a little wider and a little deeper.....

I'm looking to buy 2 of the ones with the shelves in it. Where's the best spot to buy them. Or better, does anyone have one for sale?

Does the upper park shift work with the frame version of this cart? I know its listed to work with the rebel but didnt know if the side disc storage of the shift would work. If it does I might buy one very soon. My ass is getting old and this seems like the perfect compromise for park golf.

Does the upper park shift work with the frame version of this cart? I know its listed to work with the rebel but didnt know if the side disc storage of the shift would work. If it does I might buy one very soon. My ass is getting old and this seems like the perfect compromise for park golf.

still wondering if anyone has an answer on this.

I think it would be a good investment for my ailing knee to not have to carry a bag every single round I play.

How wide is that shift bag? Looks to me that it would be a great fit

I measured it the other day and it seems like it would fit fine. Just wanted to know if anyone had used one in the cart, dimensions are fine but the outer storage pockets for the discs is more what I'm concerned with. The Shift is definitely smaller than the old gripEQ L-frame that I had, just trying to alleviate some minor concerns before ordering one :)

Tried out the Voodoo bag last night, sadly that one doesn't quite fit. It has the same problem that the Grip AX14 has. The side pockets squeeze the bag together too much to be useful. Maybe version 2.0 could be a little wider and a little deeper.....

Was this the revised Voodoo bag or the original design?

So what is the difference of ordering from Zuca or the RidgeRoller site? I see the cart i want on both and I think they both have all the same stuff for the same price. Does the code posted above also work on the RidgeRoller site or just the Zuca site?

So what is the difference of ordering from Zuca or the RidgeRoller site? I see the cart i want on both and I think they both have all the same stuff for the same price. Does the code posted above also work on the RidgeRoller site or just the Zuca site?
No difference except depending on current stock and shipping options. And the code is for the zucca site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Also, if you get it straight from RR, Joe will tweak it for you, such as securing the rack. You'd have to talk to him about all the things he does to his carts.

Has there been any sort of rumors on a 2.0? I really don't need a cart, but have been casually looking into one. I could easily hold out another year, so if there are any rumblings, then I can hold off. :)

Has there been any sort of rumors on a 2.0? I really don't need a cart, but have been casually looking into one. I could easily hold out another year, so if there are any rumblings, then I can hold off. :)

Version 2.0 is if you order it through Joe/Brad ;) They'll upgrade a few of the factory parts and lock it down better than ordering through Zuca directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.