• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Wild West - August 17th - West Park, Joliet, IL

AcesandChains

Birdie Member
Pro-C/Am-B PDGA sanctioned one day tournament.

The Wild West will be a safari round this year. The course will be setup as 18 holes. Some of them will be holes that are a current part of the course. Some of them will be modifications to current holes. And some of them will be completely new holes. The course will be tougher than the 24 hole layout, but fair.

I'm working on the trophies right now. They will, once again, be themed after the Wild West. When I have them done, I will post pics here. I will have first, second, and third place trophies for the 5 main divisions, and first place trophies for any other division that has at least 3 pre-registered players in it.

Registration is up and available at the link above. Please pre-register as it will make the tournament run smoother. If spots are still available, we will be taking walk ups between 8am-9am. There will be no "late fee" for walk ups!

More info available here: http://www.acesandchains.com/node/791

Trust me, you're not going to want to miss this one! The course layout will be a lot of fun.

Latest posts