• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Throwers for sale. Vibram/Axiom/Latitude/DGA/Innova/Prodigy

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwfromthewoods

Double Eagle Member
Selling a few throwers. Prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping is $2 per disc or $3 if you buy two (you can thank the USPS).

The first disc is a medium Trak, 165g. The second disc is a medium Summit, 166g. Both discs are 9/10 and just dirty. They were only used for the Birdie Bash. The only ink is my initials right under the weight on the back. $8.00 each. BOTH SOLD

149g Zero Soft Ruby. 9/10. Only used a few times. Thought it might serve as an understable stick-and-not-roll-away upshot putter, but it didn't do anything better than my Blowfly. No ink. $6.00

166g 300 F7. 9/10. Not a big fan of the plastic. Only used a couple rounds (lightly). Small ink on the back. $8.00

Unknown weight DGA Tsunami (I usually buy everything sub-170g so I can confidently say it's in the 166-170 range). 9/10. Only used a few times before the Saint Pro came along. Small ink on the back. $8.00

169g Starfire. 8/10. Disc had some serious flashing on the under rim, so I ground it out. It removed skin it was so bad. Disc flies a little less overstable than it's supposed to, but still has its fade. Owned it for a little while, but it never saw serious use. Small ink on the back. $8.00

167g Crave. 9.5/10. Black core with light green rim. Only field thrown a handful of times. Didn't do anything I don't get out of my Rivers so it never made the bag. No ink. $13.00 SOLD

No trades, please. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20140610_110403.jpg
    IMG_20140610_110403.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20140610_110424.jpg
    IMG_20140610_110424.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Few out the door. Ruby and F7 pending. I'll be starting a new thread soon as I am going to be selling off most of my discs. I was in a car accident in October and apparently I tore something in my hip on my plant leg. And since I already have shoulder issues that prevent me from using a flick for anything more than an approach shot, I'm being forcibly pushed down to "casual play." Only carrying my 6 disc bag and playing once every two or three weeks for my sanity.

Payment send on F7.

Sorry about your injury. I've been in the same boat. Just casual play now for me. I have issues with ligaments in my throwing arm. Some days are great and I can play all day, others I have to pack up by the third hole and take two weeks off. It's frustrating but still too fun to give up completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts