• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Today was a good day.

Psicko

Eagle Member
So today I did a bit of fieldwork before league. I was able to get all my rhbh drives with my speed 7-9 drivers consistently far for me. I was getting most of them about 10-15 feet off the ground and most of them lazer straight with a little fade. The throws felt efforless. I usually have problems with consistency. I know what I need to do, but some days I cannot do what I need to do. Usually I revert back to strong arming. This is usually worse when I play league due to jitters or soemthing. It was windy at league today, and unfortunately I lost my teebird the other day. Other than a few bad drives due to wind interference and learning the new opto striker I just bought, I had supurb driving form and consistency for me. I hope I can keep up the consistency the next day I play. I just needed to share this.

Didn't even have to use your AK
images

So today I did a bit of fieldwork before league. I was able to get all my rhbh drives with my speed 7-9 drivers consistently far for me. I was getting most of them about 10-15 feet off the ground and most of them lazer straight with a little fade. The throws felt efforless. I usually have problems with consistency. I know what I need to do, but some days I cannot do what I need to do. Usually I revert back to strong arming. This is usually worse when I play league due to jitters or soemthing. It was windy at league today, and unfortunately I lost my teebird the other day. Other than a few bad drives due to wind interference and learning the new opto striker I just bought, I had supurb driving form and consistency for me. I hope I can keep up the consistency the next day I play. I just needed to share this.

Your league wouldnt happen to be the Zoo-Crew?

Latest posts