• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] TODAY'S $10 WIZARD....FROM THE WAREHOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bennett, I don't know if this one's going to do it for ya but give me some suggestions and we'll see what we can do. Today's $10 Wizard is this crazy flexy and sexy RFF at 172g with a sweet Jerry stamp. I believe I have two so a 2 for $21 deal could be in order for anyone who wants to jump on it. Paypal for friends/family, international buyers see OP.
DSC_0037_zpswvmsv2ax.jpg

Bennett, I don't know if this one's going to do it for ya but give me some suggestions and we'll see what we can do. Today's $10 Wizard is this crazy flexy and sexy RFF at 172g with a sweet Jerry stamp. I believe I have two so a 2 for $21 deal could be in order for anyone who wants to jump on it. Paypal for friends/family, international buyers see OP.
DSC_0037_zpswvmsv2ax.jpg

Amenz reads minds, puts up the perfect Wizard for my tastes. SOLD. :hfive:

Today's $10 Wizard is any wizard from any of my threads. Gotta be DGCR savvy enough to find them all, I'm not going to explain it. BUT! If you want this wizard you must pm me by 2 EST today. I'm LEAVING TOWN for a few days and won't be putting up a wizard tomorrow. Saturday will be the next $10 wizard. 59 minutes to catch today's "you pick" $10 wizard, Go!

PM'd, I'll take today's!

So we missed a few days there, sorry about that. Here's to make it up to anyone interested... Today's $10 wizard is any or all of these three! Blue eraser with cloudy (except right around the nipple) iridescent phish stamp, SS flex @ 174g and grippy. Pink Soft at @172g Grippy. White Soft @ 172g Grippy. International buyers see OP, Paypal friends/family.
DSC_0001_zpsjyyhs0sd.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsv2gv0kmo.jpg

DSC_0003_zpszneo1q9c.jpg

Today's $10 wizard (after NOBODY took advantage yesterday) is this white RFF @ 175. The nipple is slightly raised. First to pm me claims it. Friends/family Paypal please. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0001_zpsl9jqw8iv.jpg
[/URL]

Today's $10 wizard (after NOBODY took advantage yesterday) is this white RFF @ 175. The nipple is slightly raised. First to pm me claims it. Friends/family Paypal please. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0001_zpsl9jqw8iv.jpg
[/URL]

I have barely had a chance to practice putting with the Wiz I bought but yesterday was enticing....here is hoping you have better luck today!

I can't say that I do. But I do have this Yellow Softer side of SS at 173. Tacky and delicious with a throwback broken glass red cape stamp. Paypal for friends/family, International buyers see OP.
DSC_0004_zpsmlkgclls.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this chalky 175g marked SS but flexing more like a Soft. Nice and grippy. Paypal for friends/family, international buyer see OP. NOTE: You can claim this all day as usual but if you wait until after 2 EST it likely won't go out until Monday. No $10 Wizard for the next day or so after this one.
DSC_0003_zpsfqebw5d4.jpg

After the weekend hiatus (which may happen again this weekend) Today's $10 wizard is this black phish stamp organic tipping the scales at 175g. Velvety goodness with some flashing on the outer rim. Firmer SSS on the flex. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0001_zpso11g5253.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this mint green organic tipping the scales at 175g and not really flexing at all. It's basically G9i rigid with a little tackiness (especially if you give it a good wash to get the factory residue off). I have two of these so 1 for $10 or the pair for $21. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0003_zpsqzlvcujp.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this RFF at 175g. Grippy goodness here. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP. NOTE: There will be no $10 wizard this Thursday or Friday.
DSC_0002_zpsmfeiixeg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.