• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tossing the Ion and Anode. Football field action.

I'll see you then! If i'm not there at 630, it's just because of traffic or something. I will definitely be there before 645

I am impressed. That is a long way if you are a beginner or a more experienced player throwing with your off hand. Keep up the good work, continue to make dominating videos and don't stop shaking things up around here. Remember the important lesson that Gostbusters 1 taught all of us. All through the movie they kept saying "whatever you do, don't cross the streams", but in the end they crossed the streams to save the world. Moral of the story, do the opposite of what people tell you.

shucks if i leave now ill get there for a warm up round!! wish i could come and have Johnny's domination rub off on me. But id only play if he wears sleeves.

Johnny!!! great job. And to the rest of the dgcr haters. Johnny has stuck to his word so far. When was the last time someone got rode as hard as Johnny!! ( ew )

After he plays with jay dub what else can be said?!

I'm disappointed JDub...I got no invite to attend your professional lessons! :)

After he plays with jay dub what else can be said?!

Plenty, I'm sure.

Johnny will probably always receive red hot hatred. It's just his personality. I swear to dog that he is a real life Spongebob. Just too innocent, joyful and right on the cusp of being flamboyantly gay to be real. Johnny Depth is a character...A pretty good one, but still a character. Do you think he goes to work and acts like this? Can you imagine the scenario?

Boss: Johnny! I've told you 13 times that you can't file things wherever you please! There are protocols, and each item has it's own category it belongs to!

Johnny: Lol! I'm sorry! Tee-hee!

Boss: I'm gonna give you one more chance...

Johnny: Oh, your my cream bun snack god bunny tree heart fruit love dust moon flower!

Also...I'm guessing his boss looks like Mr. Krabs.

I'm thoroughly impressed by what I just watched and by you keeping your word and doing the video. I look forward to hearing about the round that you and Jay Dub have together.