• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tossing the Ion and Anode. Football field action.

A round of this magnitude and hype requires either a documentary film crew or local news team to cover it.

I was just guessing 265. You threw from the 1 yard line and ended up about the 15-20 correct? Still an awesome throw with a putter for being a begginer. If this is your off hand I'm scared to think what you could do righty. The disc may never land.

I'm still a skeptic. That football field didn't look regulation size. I'd say you maybe tossed your putters around 240'-250' at the most.

I'm still a skeptic. That football field didn't look regulation size. I'd say you maybe tossed your putters around 240'-250' at the most.

A Little League Football, or "PeeWee" or "Youth" depending on where you live, is 80 yards long. End Zones are 8 yds. There is a school off in the distance and a legitimate set of bleachers. The chances that he went to a shorter field with those things next to it are slim.

However you look at it, he barely threw them. And they still went 260'ish....

Why's everybody gotta hate so hard? It's the internet. We throw plastic discs into baskets. Our legitimacy does not come from following forum rules. It comes from being ourselves.

I love that everyone is so concerned with how far Johnny can throw. Some people are sad.

Today's game definitely needs a video. You guys will also be getting a celebrity couple name in "Johnny Dub":D For serious though, have fun! Wish I lived in the area to join in!

Today's game definitely needs a video. You guys will also be getting a celebrity couple name in "Johnny Dub":D For serious though, have fun! Wish I lived in the area to join in!

I am into that name. Hopefully it's not a sex tape.

A Little League Football, or "PeeWee" or "Youth" depending on where you live, is 80 yards long. End Zones are 8 yds. There is a school off in the distance and a legitimate set of bleachers. The chances that he went to a shorter field with those things next to it are slim.

However you look at it, he barely threw them. And they still went 260'ish....

Why's everybody gotta hate so hard? It's the internet. We throw plastic discs into baskets. Our legitimacy does not come from following forum rules. It comes from being ourselves.

I wasn't hating. I stated what I was, skeptical. That school could be an elementary school or middle school. I didn't see a definitive yard marking anywhere and in the 10-15 seconds where the camera operator watched the ground, the discs could have been moved to their location.

I'll wait for Jay_Dub to throw a round with this guy.... by the time he is done teaching some form, I'm sure Johnny_Depth would be well on his way to throwing down 400' blasts with a destroyer.

I wish I had some local guru come show me how to throw a disc, but alas, no local gurus, just middle of the road am3 players around here.

Not sure how to break this to y'all. Johnny needs work for sure but his drive on hole 10 was an easy 340' and online. I said 350' at first but can't confirm that, 340' is being fair to Johnny and his doubters. :D

After 1 round we played 7 more of the open holes then started walking back across the field towards the cars. He took out 3 drivers and threw them better than any of his drives during the round. I was amazed. To me, and I told him this, he is having some type of mental block when throwing off a tee towards a target. If he could do off the tee what he did with those last 3 throws he'd beat the 340'

Also, it was really windy. That was no fun.

p.s. It was a good time! :thmbup:

Latest posts