• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Totem teebird stamp variations

I will post the chart showing the results so far later. And yo pay 5 dollars to make a looking for thread the the mp. Its not a totem swap thread maybe the search will find one. It gets confusing with so many post and replies

Just got a clear with a green stamp. Stoked! Not for sale though. I emailed the factory store last weekend asking if they had any more clear ones. They said that there were only a few left.

me too... clear with blue stamp and then bright green with a gold stamp.

So, with out even seeing the list that Rastaman is compiling, it's pretty safe to say that the clears are going to be the collectors item out of these runs.

I finally got mine in the mail today. 5 from innova and 1 from eBay. Clear w/ green. Green w/ blue. Pink w/ green. Yellow w/ red. Orange w/ gold. Blue w/ pink.

Figured I'd upload the pic of my 'birds.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1001121438a.jpg
    1001121438a.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 159
i was bored this morning ... we have a total of 150 discs reported on this thread so far.

most frequent color disc = 1. pink & blue (33); 2. orange (19); 3. yellow (17)
least frequent color disc = 1. purple & red (9); 2. green & clear (15); 3. yellow (17)

most frequent color stamp = 1. gold (46); 2. blue (36); 3. green (34)
least frequent color stamp = 1. silver (1); 2. orange (3); 3. red (30)

most frequent color/stamp = 1. blue/gold (13); 2. pink/green (12) 3. pink/red (10)
least frequent color/stamp = 1. yellow/silver, red/gold, green/green & orange red (1); 2. yellow/gold, green/red, clear/red, orange/orange & pink/blue (2); 3. purple/gold & clear/blue (3)

I would still like to see one with a silver stamp. With the exception of the factory store, I have yet to see a picture

I've got a Red w Blue, Orange w Gold, and Green w Red. Had a couple more can't remember stamps and colors.

Latest posts