• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Totem teebird stamp variations

just got mine in this morning ... yummy!

pink w/ green
red w/ blue
green w/ green
blue w/green
clear w/ gold - this made me happy :)

just got mine in this morning ... yummy!

pink w/ green
red w/ blue
green w/ green
blue w/green
clear w/ gold - this made me happy :)

burlington2012092400131.jpg

yeah, the clear/gold is by far the sweetest looking in my opinion. Still have yet to see any that I like better!

Silver Stamp...

Here is the Silver Foil Stamp on the yellow TeeBird.

Attachments

• IMG_2265.jpg
    IMG_2265.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 74
How is everyone getting ahold of these gems? I'd like to get a few. We're they a request like the champ piggy?

i requested a clear one with either a red, gold , or blue stamp and got a clear with blue that i posted above. where is the list of how many of each variation?

ffd854.png

Yellow w/blue
Yellow w/gold
Pink w/green
Pink w/blue
Blue w/gold (in my bag!)
Blue w/red
Clear w/green
Green w/blue

Thanks cjowo! Saw a few on eBay for $25+, but just put my order in for 5. Can't wait to see them!

Unique Totem Teebird

Here's my new purple/blue teebird with the gold stamp, 172g

Attachments

• TotemTeebird.JPG
    TotemTeebird.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 42
  • totemteebird2.JPG
    totemteebird2.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 48
It would be really sweet to see one, bmast said that he had a clear/rainbow, but I'm assuming it was just sarcasm. I still think the clear/gold ones are the best looking.

Im looking for a clear 175g. Totem Teebird. Have almost anything to trade. Please PM me.

...Blurple too, why not.

Just got a clear with a green stamp. Stoked! Not for sale though. I emailed the factory store last weekend asking if they had any more clear ones. They said that there were only a few left.

Latest posts