• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] trading ce leopards for Ce Teebirds

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonadestandguy

Par Member
i love collecting CE leopards but will honestly never throw them just because i prefer pro line. I would like to get a CE teebird or two for my collection and am offering up these babies in exchange. Will trade 1 for 1 for a similar condition teebird. No other trades on these only CE teebirds. here is what i got

Green 3rd run 7/10 super grippy with small ink around the nipple. 175
yellow 2nd run 7+/10 super flat and stiff with name and number on back 172
Blueberry 1st run 6/10 because of roughed up back with lots of ink. looks great from the front though. 175
Red 1st run 7/10 some ink on back 175

ill throw these up as well as possible trades

eagle x 3rd run 7/10 rainbow stamp ink on the rim 173
Eagle L first run 8/10 blue stamp 172
Firebird L first run 6/10 cause of ink 174
11x kc pro eagle x 175 easy 8/10 with rim ink
11x kc pro eagle x 175 8/10 no ink
Valkyrie 2nd run 10/10 x out with a dimple on the front side of the rim 174
Valkyrie 1st run 9+/10 with faded ink around the nipple 175
an assortment of echo star destroyers all pat # run except for one which is non vulcan topped for sure. Not including pre averys and sds that i have on my shelf as well

Last edited:
What do you have that's mint 10/10 condition?
I've got new 10/10 perfect 1st run I would consider trading for a cool looking new leopard

What do you have that's mint 10/10 condition?
I've got new 10/10 perfect 1st run I would consider trading for a cool looking new leopard

sadly i don't have any new leopards i sought after mainly throwers because thats what i was throwing for a while and i hate throwing new awesome discs. I wish i did now though. A bunch of new possible trade stuff added. ill add more stuff later one as well just don't have time right now.

bump
i believe i have a lime green ce tb id love to trade for a leo. I'll go through my stuff & get back to you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts