• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Trilogy substitute for Innova Destroyer

For a high arm speed the world/giant combo is amazing.

The bioenforcers are near carbon copies of the rare first run star destroyers that were very os.

If you have a lower arm speed it sounds like some of the previous advice would work though I have not thrown the trespass yet.

And that begs the real question should you even be throwing anything over a speed "10."

I would suggest highly the Saint. Great distance, very controllable and a forgiving disc. Could you ask for anything more?

Not sure how many first run star destroyers you have thrown but they are a lot more workable than most destroyers meaning less overstable. I have two in my bag a bunch more in boxes and have probably sold 20 in the marketplace. I have never thrown one that was near as overstable as say an sds destroyer or any other real beefy destroyer.

I find the Trespass to be like a Pro Destroyer (has some turn) its a thinner rim so easier to hold. I prefer the trespass, But its not something I trust in wind when I'm throwing with power. If i want that straight line power shot with reliable fade, I use an Outlaw.

But to answer the question, as people mentioned: Trespass, Bio Enforcer, and maybe a lighter Cutlass? not sure on that one.

I used to throw Destroyers and PD2s for distance.
Replaced my PD2s with Lucid Enforcers, my stable Star Destroyers with Bio-Enforcers and my straight to flippy Destroyers with Lucid Trespasses and VIP Swords.

Pretty much this.

One thing about Bio Enforcers is that they are (un)fortunately pretty consistent in how they fly. It means that you will get a solid pretty overstable Destroyer replacement easily. On the other hand it means that you will not find a flippy compliment for the stable ones no matter how you search. :rolleyes:
So of course, right when I go on the record saying that there are no flippy Enforcers, sure enough, I run into one.

I got two new Bio Enforcers in the mail today and went out to throw them right away. Into headwind it would just flip over and never come back. Even in slight tailwind it would still turn a bit, but then fade back comfortably.

So not a out of the box roller or anything like that, but really flippy for what it's supposed to be. Normally they are solid though, I promise. :D

I've really been enjoying the cutlass for those OS type destroyer shots. Its also the disc in my bag I feel most comfortable side arming next to my Felons. And like a lot of people have said, the Trespass turns into an US destroyer fairly quick, which is why I carry both of those discs in my bag.

Latest posts