• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Truth tooled verdict, Northman, and N Vector

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexJensen86

Par Member
Hello,
I have a few discs I am looking to sell or trade for interesting rocs, no roc3s, and obviously depending on what you have and what you want it may be all three of these or one and some cash, so please make an offer.
Pics upon request, taking them shortly.

Dynamic Discs Verdict. Lucid. Reddish Orange. "First Run" "Prototype Verdict" Truth tooling on bottom. Thrown less than 20 times. Lightish Ink on bottom. Condition is a 7 or 8/10 only due to ink.-- $20

Westside Northman. VIP. Light Pink. Ink on bottom. Thrown less than 20 times. Condition 7 or 8/10 due to ink. -- $8

MVP Neutron Vector. Pink with black outer mold. Bought Early last summer.
Light ink on rim. 7/10. -- $10

Please feel free to make an offer.
Thanks for looking.

My mistake.
The Northman is 171.
The Verdict I have looked all over, it is tooled " TRUTH" and "Dynamic Discs.Com" on the back but I cant find the weight when I bought it this spring, I was told it was max weight by the store I got it from. What max weight is, I don't know.

The Vector says patent pending on the bottom, and nothing else.
I never go below 170 on mids and usually get max weight so I feel comfortable saying that it is definitely more than 170 and probably close to or max weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.