• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Unbelievable Douche at Loriella Park (Spotsylvania Va.)

Not much shame at work here. She was facing all of as when she picked it up, and went a little off of her fairway to get my disc.

1. With 6 people standing on the next hole... do you think it is at all possible that this disc might belong to them?

2. Then watching 6 people search 10 minutes for a disc where you just picked one up...and you noticed several times that we were searching...do you think it is at all possible they are searching for the disc that you are now erasing the name on?

Total douchebags

Did you put them on the spot with these kinds of questions, or did you take your Frisbee and run straight home to complain about them on the internet?

whats worse this?

Or the dude selling a 12x Teebird that is pearly as "This is definitely 11x KC Pro Plastic"

People who do **** that stupid have no shame, unfortunately. :\

Testify brother Juke. This is the inner lesson. Cannot teach common sense or courtesy to those who have none. Douchebags all over, just have to try to get good at recognizing them early. Though the spanking part sound interesting. :p

Did you put them on the spot with these kinds of questions, or did you take your Frisbee and run straight home to complain about them on the internet?

They were 400'+ away.

If these threads bother YOU maybe YOU should stay away.... D**K
Don't feed the trolls.

They were 400'+ away.

If these threads bother YOU maybe YOU should stay away.... D**K
Don't feed the trolls.

There were six of you, there were two of them, you weren't letting them play through. Surely they caught up to you at some point.

I just fail to see the utility in a thread like this. Are we supposed to be on the lookout for these disc thieving vagabonds, with their magic towel that wipes permanent ink off a disc in minutes?

Come to think of it, it sounds like they've devised an ink removal method that could be great use to the disc selling community. These people are heros!

Really, most of you kids with your fancy phones should just snap a pic of two of the culprits, with threat of giving it to police, park officials, or posting it on the course kiosk. Worse yet threaten to put it up on spacebook. Then respond with, bite me douche, to whatever response this elicits. I am not advocating a fight, but I am not good at letting douchery slide without a quick education attempt.

I dye my own plastic and find it especially rewarding when, on the occasion that I find someone else playing with my one-of-a-kind disc, simply take it from them and thank them for the phone call!

That's kind of being really dickish. Maybe someone else found the disc and sold it to them? It'd be one thing if you asked them about it but just snatching it out of their hands makes you a douchecanoe.

Really, most of you kids with your fancy phones should just snap a pic of two of the culprits, with threat of giving it to police, park officials, or posting it on the course kiosk. Worse yet threaten to put it up on spacebook. Then respond with, bite me douche, to whatever response this elicits. I am not advocating a fight, but I am not good at letting douchery slide without a quick education attempt.

Exactly. Non-physical confrontation shames and embarrasses them and may actually teach them a lesson. Anonymous posting on an internet forum accomplishes nothing.

Something as demeaning and douchey that happens way more often than what the OP experienced are the groups of EXPERIENCED golfers that throw in or over you when you are working on the course...give you a dirty look for parking your car in the fairway and distrupting their round. Second to that are the 99% of people that see you working and never offer to help. Third are the people that offer to help but then never answer an email or show up.

I say,
"Did you see my car?"
Yea.
"So...you threw any way? Whats up with that?"
mumble um mumble errr...

*Urge to fire up chainsaw and hide the body under a drag pile starts to overtake me.

These people make me wish we were a 1 course town and I could just pull the baskets for a week or so. Sometimes I'd rather a few disc stealers...at least they have ambition.

A few years ago on Hole 7 at Castle Hayne Park a casual threw his drive into us during doubles. We watched the shot fly right to the feet of my partner, Nate Bond. He looked at me and said "that's my F...ing disc. The guy walks up and Nate held the disc up with another disc from his bag with his name written exactly the same and says with an evil stare...."this what you're looking for?" The guy was dumbstruck. It was a beat up Cobra he didn't want, so he gave him the whole "no you keep it" response, sarcastically of course.

I just fail to see the utility in a thread like this. Are we supposed to be on the lookout for these disc thieving vagabonds, with their magic towel that wipes permanent ink off a disc in minutes?

Come to think of it, it sounds like they've devised an ink removal method that could be great use to the disc selling community. These people are heros!
lmfao yes now its getting good :popcorn:

With behavior like that, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in a league as well

Latest posts