• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Updated Often: OOP Plastic, CE, SE Rhynos, 11x, KC/JK Pro, BS Buzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey boost just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks for the CE Leo and CE Tee, i cant wait to throw them. They arrived last week, very fast shipping by the way. thanks for the time to get you the paypal, it was kind of difficult to tell my wife how to do it, and how to spell your name right lol!

by the way, how do i leave positive feedback for you?

OK man......I want the 3 se rhynos you have left lets work a trade deal. I have a want or 2 orlf yours and little cash too

I just had a quick noob question, that I didn't turn up an answer for by searching. How come these used discs are so much more than brand new ones of the same model? I've read some discs fly better after being broken in-does that have something to do with it?

Thanks, and sorry for the (I'm sure) dumb question.

I just had a quick noob question, that I didn't turn up an answer for by searching. How come these used discs are so much more than brand new ones of the same model? I've read some discs fly better after being broken in-does that have something to do with it?

Thanks, and sorry for the (I'm sure) dumb question.

The price really comes down to how rare the disc is. The older plastics are better quality and more durable. Also comes down to what people like to throw. I personally prefer throwing the older/rarer discs. May be mostly mental, lol. Just like them better personally. Searching through the site will really help you learn a lot when it comes to the different plastic types and values of some of the discs.

Lots to learn here at DGCR :thmbup:

The price really comes down to how rare the disc is. The older plastics are better quality and more durable. Also comes down to what people like to throw. I personally prefer throwing the older/rarer discs. May be mostly mental, lol. Just like them better personally. Searching through the site will really help you learn a lot when it comes to the different plastic types and values of some of the discs.

Lots to learn here at DGCR :thmbup:

Thanks! Definitely a lot to take in. Appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.