• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Urban Skins 2010

Sweet. Thanks for posting. Bummed I can't make it down there this year, last year was a blast. Guess I'll have to go play the closest A-tier instead.

The little guy in the video has the strangest run-up I have ever seen. Whatever works, though.

If I remember right, he was wearing old plastic baseball cleats. The teepads at Richmond Hill are astro turf and are slick as hell whenever they get wet. That doesn't change the fact that his pre-throw motion is different than most.

had a great time. Fun tournament. liked all the players I played with (most of em i played with 2 weeks prior in TN). Finished well until Love moved ahead of me at the end shooting like a 1000 rated round (evil!!!! lol nice round dude, cant wait to see the rating ya had. :D)

The Legend hit a very nice putt on hole 1 of Urban Skins. Not sure how long it was but it was a great way to start it off. As usual it was a great experience, cant wait to make it back out there again. James does an outstanding job!

No one hit the ace to get the car :( but the Pro's had to have a payout around $2000 for their skins match - Believe the AM's got $1500 worth for their skin match also.