• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Used Innova Bags and Used Lots

Status
Not open for further replies.

dleath19

Par Member
Got a sweet deal from Agent Peabody, but am still in the market.

Innova Standard, Deluxe, Competition Bags - Don't care how used they are.
Used Straps
Big lots of used discs - talking anywhere from 30-100. My goal is to get a great deal on a bunch of well used discs so that I can pass them on for cheap.

PM me if you are looking to unload any of these things here. I will get back to you tonight.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
there should be some people to help you on here.......do you have a Play it Again Sports.....? they have $4-5 dx discs normally.....maybe they could cut you a deal on multiples.....a guy posted a thread wanting bulk discs the other day he got alot of responses....i got some dx but i could not go super cheap

you should check out www.littleflyer.com , it's a site run by gotta go gotta throw. you can buy bulk quantities of discs with a minimum order of 25 discs, dx and pro d go at $5 a disc. so for about $140 (after shipping) you could get 25 brand new discs. i have done this several times for ctp prizes for my local league and it works out great

:) i bought the box for your stuff today. i couldn't park at the post office or i'd have shipped it today.

i literally drove there 3 times, the first 2 times i couldn't even pull in the parking lot...crazy busy

Status
Not open for further replies.