• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Va. Beach

BraveThrower43

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Gonna try and head north to Va. Beach on sunday. Trying to hit at least one course.

Maybe Mundin Point or one of the courses farther north. Hit me up if you are from the area and want to throw

I hope you like traffic...
don't speed in Virginia. seriously.

munden is my home course, sunday traffic wont be bad. i might be able to play depending on the time.

munden is my home course, sunday traffic wont be bad. i might be able to play depending on the time.

It will be early afternoon. I am meeting the parks and rec director from Gates county that morning at 9 and I am going to leave from my meeting with her to head north. I really wont have a definate time til I get done but my guess is around 12-1 pm

i can probably play around then, you headed back home afterwards?

Yea I reckon so. May just play there a few times or may move on to another course or somthing.. I play things by ear so Im flexable

if you head home from there, you could take the knotts island ferry. its free and only adds about 5 minutes to the trip but you dont have to drive!

ill be playing in newport news around that time with some friends if you'd be willing to drive a little farther.

nah Not this time although that is very high on my list of trips. I really want to make a day of that one and play new quarter.

if you head home from there, you could take the knotts island ferry. its free and only adds about 5 minutes to the trip but you dont have to drive!

sounds fun. May have to do that