• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Vanish

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Just popped up on the approved list.

175.1g

dia- 21.1

height- 1.5

rim depth- 1.1

rim thick- 2.2

Looks like I was right...

Well I finally got tired of waiting and picked up a new N wrath the other day. It is a tad less gummy than the first release I lost in Feb...

...Whats the bet that we hear about the Axiom 21.5 class disc in this slot soon, now that I bought this instead of waiting...

Doesn't inspire confidence. How many do you need to finish a round?

Virus Vanish. What's next? Velocity.

I won't say the other one I'm thinking but you all know what it is.

And we thought the I names were too numerous.

I don't care really, I'll throw it

You have to admit it's pretty much the worst of them yet. Crave and envy were bad enough.

First thing I'm gonna say as soon as a buddy asks me to look for his shanked drive...

Sorry bro, it just vanished.

And I'm gonna say it every time until all my friends apologize for buying a disc with such a terrible name.

You have to admit it's pretty much the worst of them yet. Crave and envy were bad enough.

First thing I'm gonna say as soon as a buddy asks me to look for his shanked drive...

Sorry bro, it just vanished.

And I'm gonna say it every time until all my friends apologize for buying a disc with such a terrible name.

Haha. Well at least it'll be in a gawd awful color combo that makes your eyes want to vomit... Should help :\

You're a blogger, right? You choose your words, why should naming a disc be any different?

It's a cool word. For a magic trick... Kinda stupid for a disc.

Not gonna lie, you kinda have me there. :hfive:

I guess if it throws well, I won't worry too much about what it is called. And, FWIW, I still think Virus is worse.

Not gonna lie, you kinda have me there. :hfive:

I guess if it throws well, I won't worry too much about what it is called. And, FWIW, I still think Virus is worse.

Schlee since it's a high-speed driver which would make it ill advised to catch.

Wait.

Is that the point?

Virus is worse by far, that name is terrible. Vanish is actually OK to me, you threw it so far it Vanished. I can see the other side though, you threw it in the water and it Vanished! haha.

I can see it now....

...Scene: Guy on tee looking down at his bag with his head cocked sideways...

"Hey, did you forget something?"

"Yea I left my drive laying back there."

"Hmm, guess it vanished".