• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Open - Ams

my buddy devon takes 2nd. also hits the only deuce ever on hole 18 maple hill golds. ****ty video but its sweet when the crowd explodes

This just goes to show that anything can happen on hole 18, which is what makes it a great finishing hole. He made up 4 strokes on me on that hole! It was pretty awesome, and enough to jump him into 2nd.

This just goes to show that anything can happen on hole 18, which is what makes it a great finishing hole. He made up 4 strokes on me on that hole! It was pretty awesome, and enough to jump him into 2nd.

congrats to you. devon had some real nice things to say about you and your play. best of luck come the NT event.

congrats to you. devon had some real nice things to say about you and your play. best of luck come the NT event.

Thanks man. He was a good guy to play with as well and made quite a run. I got a really good impression of disc golfers in the northeast. Everyone was super nice and fun to play with!

For anyone on the fence about making a trip to this event, it is a no brainer. It was very well run, sweet players pack, great courses in immaculate shape.... a great event.

Thanks man. He was a good guy to play with as well and made quite a run. I got a really good impression of disc golfers in the northeast. Everyone was super nice and fun to play with!

For anyone on the fence about making a trip to this event, it is a no brainer. It was very well run, sweet players pack, great courses in immaculate shape.... a great event.

i played with you on the first day ..pumped to see that you won ..good luck in the vibram open ill be rooting for ya

next year i may have to enter. i was turned away from reports that rounds last 4.5 hours, and i couldnt bring myself to 4 rounds of that. im guessing the split groups this year were the difference maker.

next year i may have to enter. i was turned away from reports that rounds last 4.5 hours, and i couldnt bring myself to 4 rounds of that. im guessing the split groups this year were the difference maker.

It's really not that bad. The round on the whites maybe took about three hours.

Day two felt like a pretty typical tournament day with a morning round and an afternoon round. Webster definitely went pretty quickly. Hyland was a bit longer, maybe pushing 4 hours.

Then on the golds it certainly takes a bit more time, but it's only one round on the day, so it's not so bad.

And in reality, you'll want to devote the full three days to the event anyway. Particularly on Sunday, when the weather was nice, I got there well before my tee time just to hang out and watch some earlier groups going out. Then afterwards it's fun to hang around and watch the top cards coming in. If the weather had been better Friday, I probably would've stuck around then too.