• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Vibram Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Caliber

want a summit but will trade for any of the three no X link Firm. let me know what you want.

vibram discs are greasy and fly horrible.

just so you know.

What vibram did you throw?? Please enlighten me on what you use, you are a superior player/internet poster/disc dyer, I value your opinion!!!!

I did have one that started off slick, but after I used it for a few rounds it got sticky as hell!!!!!

I use mine in rain, still sticky!!! And doesnt break off chunks when I hit the basket in cold weather from far out. Used to have a wizard that looked like it was whittled out of wood by the end of winter!!!

Have had one in the bag over a year now, broken in, consistent, I use it for mid/upshot/drives 275' and in. -Except for really low lines over 200'

Can you not power them out to drive?? I have really great success with Vibram Ridge, Used to throw Wizards and Magics, havent looked back since using a ridge!!!!

i heard from Jukeshoe (who's played with apoth) that apoth knows his shizz when it comes to discs.

and, fwiw, i've owned a Ridge and a VP and they both sucked fiercely. slippery, inconsistent gimmicky discs...

(that's right, me and juke were gossiping about Apothecary. big woop, wanna fight about it?)

vps, summits, ridges and ascents, in all plastics.

theyre all garbage. might as well throw a hunk of poop.

yeah theyre durable, but they fly like crap. you master an ion and youll have no need for a crappy shoe-disc.

the true trick to vibram is buying it new, then washing it in dish soap once,

makes it nice and grippy (i know a vibram sponsored pro, this trick IS legit.)

I had a ridge I did it too, and now I have a cool pink/purple vibram summit at 174 I'd let go of, it is inked, but its only been used 20 times max, regular x link, not firm

i heard from Jukeshoe (who's played with apoth) that apoth knows his shizz when it comes to discs.

and, fwiw, i've owned a Ridge and a VP and they both sucked fiercely. slippery, inconsistent gimmicky discs...

(that's right, me and juke were gossiping about Apothecary. big woop, wanna fight about it?)
Did my name come up?

*bats eyelashes*

the soap did relatively nothing to the VP i currently own.

even if it did, why would you sell a disc that your customers need to wash with some magic mystery juice?

actually yes. something to do with Juke's travel tag
Alas, I had nothing to do with his travel tag. Ventura Tom was the recipient of that. They disrupted the time/space continuum by swapping non-matching years.

Apothecary's opinions ≠ fact

"AM I WRONG, DUDE?!?"

'No.'

"AM I WRONG?!?"

'NO, Apoth, youre not wrong. youre just an *******.'

big_lebowski_3.jpg

"well ok then. who's sittin on a million f***in' clams, in the back of their f***in' car, dude? and they got...my dirty undies...

...where's your car, dude?"

who is this pro you speak of?

He's not real big name yet, but if you must e-stalk him,

Dana Vicich. He's relatively local to me, I met him by finding his CE Leopard on LL Gold and actually returning it.

He's not real big name yet, but if you must e-stalk him,

Dana Vicich. He's relatively local to me, I met him by finding his CE Leopard on LL Gold and actually returning it.

hed be rated at at least a 987 rating if he gave up the crappy vibram plastic.:|

Haha, perhaps.

While I'll agree the ridge is a piece of glideless trash, the summit isn't THAT bad. And I've seen some nice shots with a VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.