• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Vibram Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.
because thats what i want from a putter. one that isnt that bad...:rolleyes:

hey now,

no need to campaign me, I'm a voodoo guy, which is $$$. that's why I said I'd let go of the summit.

-also, any negative comments toward the voodoo will be treated as a declaration of war.

What can I re-visit that has better glide but is like a ridge??

I already know ION, have used it, know what it can do, go back and try a wizard??

an aviar mold??? I was going to give omega supersofts a shot.

Help me guys, shed some light instead of just sh*t talk, give alternatives, other than ION.

Fill me in, make me BETTER!!!!! Not step backwards!!!

Last edited:
from what I've seen, the wizard is a bit more stable than a ridge, but it could be close.

perhaps a focus? don't quote me, I've only played around with a focus a few times, but thats my guess.

if you want a more accepted glideless hunk of crap, throw a rhyno.

i edited A P, you say voodoo? like a ridge but better glide?

I loved wizards not too long ago, I think I have become a better player since then

and is amazing, especially if you can find one that has that awesome velvet feel like the one a_p hooked me up with

I have thrown aviars for years went and picked up all 4 SSS putters from Gateway and what do you know the Voodoo is awesome put my aviars away. The way it sits in your hand jst feels like money even before you throw. I couldnt believe it made that much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.