• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VooDoo Bags are on sale.

Got a blue one for myself and it showed up rather quick. Very impressed with the quality of this bag. So impressed, Sand Ridge Disc Golf club bought 2 to give away as raffle prizes for future events. ;)

Glad to hear. I ordered the same this weekend, and am deciding on keeping it as a backup or giving it away at a future tournament. Looks like a decent amount of stock left, so I might do both.

Ok I just played 2 rounds with this bag. I've been using a Zuca cart almost exclusively for the last 2 years. Took me a little bit to get used to using a bag again and I gotta say this thing is awesome. My back isn't sore at all like what I remember for using a bag in years past.

$60 shipped is a heckuva deal for a bag that really ought to be going for $120+ IMHO.

Ok I just played 2 rounds with this bag. I've been using a Zuca cart almost exclusively for the last 2 years. Took me a little bit to get used to using a bag again and I gotta say this thing is awesome. My back isn't sore at all like what I remember for using a bag in years past.

$60 shipped is a heckuva deal for a bag that really ought to be going for $120+ IMHO.

Pretty sure I paid $120 for the grey one that I've had had for a couple years, and felt like I got a good deal at the time. Especially since it includes the rain fly. I've had a zuca for the last 6 months, and this bag does a great job sliding in and out of it when needed. I did end up ordering 2 more since I've been so happy with mine, but still not sure what I'm going to do with them yet.

This is a longshot but my brother's mojo bag broke where the loops for the hookups go, ripped right out of the seam. I'm guessing there's nobody to send out a replacement or anything huh?

This is a longshot but my brother's mojo bag broke where the loops for the hookups go, ripped right out of the seam. I'm guessing there's nobody to send out a replacement or anything huh?

Website is still up and running so they're not entirely done as a business...I'd reach out to them. Worth a shot? All of their bags are sold out but still....

For anyone that missed out on a Voodoo Spinal Tap and wanted one, it seems Gateway has brought it back from the dead.

https://gatewaydiscsports.com/products/disc-golf-tourbag

Idk if they use the same material and whatnot but the bag is a 90% copy of a Spinal tap imo.

$140 is a good deal if they are using the same material and manufacturer as Voodoo.

Last edited:
For anyone that missed out on a Voodoo Spinal Tap and wanted one, it seems Gateway has brought it back from the dead.

https://gatewaydiscsports.com/products/disc-golf-tourbag

Idk if they use the same material and whatnot but the bag is a 90% copy of a Spinal tap imo.

$140 is a good deal if they are using the same material and manufacturer as Voodoo.

Yep that is absolutely a spinal tap, honestly damn smart move of gateway to revive that design, it did pretty damn well when voodoo brought it to market especially when Dave feldberg carried it and they did limited edition plaid one.

From Instagram: "gatewaydiscsports Did you know you can use coupon code BAGZBAGZ for 15% off a Gateway Tour Bag?"

Latest posts