• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

I like the little one too.

Its too small for me, but for a minimalist it might be nice. You don't see very many high quality small bags.

You could even put your quads on that tiny thing. It's backpack ready.

I was almost convinced on a GB Silverback as my next expensive purchase, but for me, things just got a little more interesting. I think these bags look great.

Read that the karma will be about $125, shipping and tax. Mojo was $92, if I remember.

I saw one of these bags at the Santa Maria Open several months ago. The company owner was playing in the tournament. In person, this bag is very impressive. Great quality material and very solid construction. As soon as they go into production, I will be buying one of the Karma bags.

So I searched, and all I found was a website where I can email Voodoo.

Are these in production? And if they are, where can I get them?

So I searched, and all I found was a website where I can email Voodoo.

Are these in production? And if they are, where can I get them?

Yes, I believe they are in production. You can get one by emailing him. I'd start by ask for the price+shipping of the model(s) you're interested in...

i emailed about the availability and he said he could ship out a mojo tomorrow. so if you are interested in these bags, they are ready for sale apparently...

I e-mailed yesterday and was told the mojo was $85 and the Juju is $65.

Anyone order one of these yet?

i was thinking about it. i'm debating between a chimp and the mojo. i'm leaning chimp even though it only has one bottle holder. the mojo is more expensive and doesn't have a rainfly. shane @ voodoo said they were working on quads with the rainfly in them like the fade ones but didn't say how long it would be before those were out. the voodoo bag is intriguing though because no one around here has one yet. only a couple of gorilla boy bags around here. quite a few revo's. decisions...

Latest posts