• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

where can i find the prices for these bags? i really like the mojo but have no idea how much it costs.

Red Voodoo Karma Bag

I got the red Voodoo Karma Bag in person from Shane this past weekend. He had a booth setup at the California State Flying Disc Championships in Escondido, CA. Although I didn't really need a new bag (had the innova competition bag), after seeing the Red Karma in person I couldn't stop drooling. I ended up purchasing it and sold my old bag to a friend.

What I like about the Karma

Quaility of bag: seams, pockets, zippers, inner disc holder, bottle holders. Every peice of the bag is of high quality.

Big side pockets: I can store so many things now in my bag. With the weather cooling down I can throw in a long sleeve or hoody, maybe an extra towel for those wet dew mornings. Now I can carry rain gear if need be. With all the extra pockets, I know that my keys are secure, my phone has its pocket, my wallet is safe. All things that I have dropped out of my previous bag or were cluttered in one pocket. I can also put 7 drivers in each side, allowing me to carry 37 discs total if I ever needed to (you never know). If you don't put anything in the pockets, then it does easily push in if you are trying to store in the trunk. The only thing I've noticed is that I put my bag on my camp time stool, and if I have drinks in the holders, the sides sag down a little. Not a big deal or any concern with wear.

Putter pocket: You can fit 3 putters, and with the drawstring device, you can also tight fit the pocket. My two main putters fit just fine and now are easier to pull out and put in vs. my old competition bag, so I really like that extra room.

Drink pockets: Bigger and deeper pockets, easy to fit my drinks in. I've ran out of water on some courses after carrying 2 16oz bottles. Now either I carry 4 16oz, in the 2 pockets and 2 web pockets, or 2 bigger mugs.

Black bottom of bag: I try not to put my bag on the ground, but on my old one I occasionally I did, and it would get some dirt stains. The bottom of the voodoo bag is solid material, black, and easy to wipe off to keep clean.

Back cushion support: The back of the bag has extra cushion. My bag sits a little lower than I would prefer, the bottom rests right at the top of my hips. Need to find straps or alter them so that I can get the bag to comfortable rest in the center of my back.

Weight: With the bag bigger than the competition bag there is very little difference in weight. I'm sure though now that I can carry more stuff, it will be a little heavier, but it's still easy to carry. I lugged around the bag with 34 discs in it, and not an issue.

Overall, I'm very happy with this bag, and the quaility is superb. I'm sure once the cooler weather kicks in I'll be happy to have the extra storage to carry addl equipment. Shane is great guy and he stands behind his product 100%. He is eager to get the website up and ready, but just like his products, he wants a top-notch site, so be patient, it will be up soon and direct ordering will be smoother.

Great review... I finally got to play a round with my Zulu as well.

Everything Patdb23 is spot on on the Zulu as well.

I love the weight of the thing, the first night I got it I threw 47 discs in the thing. that filled both pockets full with 7 drivers in each and 3 putters in the putter pocket. With my quads it felt nice and didnt hurt my back or my shoulders at all through a 27 hole round. The back cushion was really nice and felt good. I took out the extra 14 discs and threw in two microfiber towels, my keys,Wallet, a Can of tobacco, and a bag of sunflower seeds....that all fit in one pocket with room to spare.

the bottom of the bag is really nice as well. I havent got a stool yet so I either sit it on top of stumps on the course or on a dry spot of dirt. It wiped off really easy afterwards.

Also the mini pocket fits 2 easily maybe three :)

I am extremely happy with my purchase, it was worth the money no doubt. Mike and the Glide guys hooked me up real good and were great to work with over the phone.

47 discs? Plus 14 in the pockets??? GOOD LORD WHY!?!

edit * 666th post...that's ominous.

hahaha I did it to see how much could be crammed into it. you could easily put two mor between the frame and the bag as well!

Normally I pack 30 and 3 putters with no discs in the side pockets.

I'm more impressed that he played/suffered 27 holes with it ...

Im a pretty decent size gentlemen. Not fat but short and stocky. I im a hunter, so carrying 40 or 50 lbs on my pack for miles is something i do every so often. the straps helped quite a bit as well:thmbup:

Loving my karma. No regrets. Worth the money and wait. Will post a pic soon of my custom six pack cooler I got for the middle section. Always having cold adult beverages is pretty nice.

I know they come on here occasionally, so I have a question for the owners/creators of the bag, the voodoo guys:

The bags come with a limited 5 year warranty- would plasti-dipping the bottom of the bag void this in any way? I mean, it should only help longevity, but I was just curious (I don't even have a bag yet, but am looking to purchase a Karma)

I know they come on here occasionally, so I have a question for the owners/creators of the bag, the voodoo guys:

The bags come with a limited 5 year warranty- would plasti-dipping the bottom of the bag void this in any way? I mean, it should only help longevity, but I was just curious (I don't even have a bag yet, but am looking to purchase a Karma)

I would think plasti-dipping a bag would make any warranty repairs either difficult or impossible.