• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

Lovin' my new Karma!
6174033950_a48ff73872_z.jpg

I had originally some Brown Belt Tool Suspenders, but they sagged a lot causing the bag to be at my butt more than at my back. I had some straps from my PING hoofer bag I use for ball golf. I bought some webbed straps and some of the nautical carabiners from the local hardware store. Feels great and i played 2 rounds without my back hurting at all.

The only gripe I have is that the waterbottle holders sag when there is nothing in the pockets, but when there is, it levels out nicely.

Lovin' my new Karma!
6174033950_a48ff73872_z.jpg

I had originally some Brown Belt Tool Suspenders, but they sagged a lot causing the bag to be at my butt more than at my back. I had some straps from my PING hoofer bag I use for ball golf. I bought some webbed straps and some of the nautical carabiners from the local hardware store. Feels great and i played 2 rounds without my back hurting at all.

The only gripe I have is that the waterbottle holders sag when there is nothing in the pockets, but when there is, it levels out nicely.

I love that blue bag. This is getting more difficult to resist! :wall:

Voodoo Disc Golf's Commitment!!!

Hey Guys and Gals,

So it's not to often that I get to surf the net looking for posts about Voodoo Disc Golf bags and what the people are saying about them. So after reading all the posts I felt the right thing to do is to reply in general to everyone.

We are absolutely excited about the response that we are getting from the disc golfing community. It is bigger and better then we had ever thought possible and with that there have been some bumps in the road that unfortunately some of you have experienced.

It's our goal to provide the disc golfing community with a high quality product that is made with the disc golfers best interest in mind. Based on the reviews that we have read it sounds like we are providing just that. It is very exciting to read the emails and post that we receive from our happy customers. It is also good for us to see the not so pleasant but useful emails and posts about issues that a company may have.

This information is being used to strengthen Voodoo Disc Golf's all around experience for the customer. We have read and heard concerns and are taking action. We have been working vigorously to get our website up and running so our customers can read and purchased products easier. We are very particular about our website experience as much as we are with our bags. Thus we have yet to release it due to it not being to our standards. We can assure you that when it is ready you will enjoy it and understand why it has been delayed.

Response times… This is an area that we are going to be making big leaps and bounds with. We are in midst of having a fulltime person available to help you with any questions you may have. This will help with emails being responded to quicker and shipments being shipped faster. All in all it's a better way of giving you the disc golfing community a solid line of support.

Inventory…. We have made arrangements to step up productions so that the supply can fulfill the demand. This was uncharted territory for us and we are please to say it is awesome!!! The problem we have is a good one and we will get our hands wrapped around. We are aiming at have the bags and accessories that you want in stock all the time. This is a learning curve for any new business and we are fast learners and will provide results.

We are committed to you and are committed to the game. We thank you for patience and all the support. We are happy that you are part of the Voodoo Disc Golf Family. Keep the suggestions coming we welcome them.

Shane-

pretty awesome first post eh?

thanks VDG, keep up the awesome bags - the skys the limit.

I've gotten almost instant replies to my e-mails these past few days, so my customer service experience has been great. Ordering a bag soon...can't wait!

Im the guy who bought the grip instead of a Karma due to the poor customer service i recieved a few months back. Well i got my grip and it is a really cool bag but i decided it wasnt for me. Figured i'd give Voodoo another shot. So i posted on facebook my email. Couple days letter he responded saying my email didnt work. Checked my post and i wrote the email down correctly. Reposted the email and have not gotten a response. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Should have known better. Went ahead and ordered one from Mike from Glide sunday night. He mailed it Priority Mail Monday morning and i should FINALLY be able to have a Karma. Looking forward to going home after work for sure since my red karma will be there. Thanks Mike from Glide. Dude seems to go above and beyond to pick up the slack for Shane. Im glad Shane is going to get a full time person helping him. I would love to have one of their custom art discs. Still waiting on that faceboom post as well.

Response to Gcanter

Hey Gcanter,

Thank you for the feedback. We know this Facebook post and email issue. Sorry for your frustration but I'm glad to hear that you got your Blood Red Karma through Mike @ Glide. We felt your comments deserved some research because if this is happening it is unacceptable. So this is what we have found. Going based on your emails and post you seem to be an upstanding individual so if you could please check out our comments and see if there is any truth to them and post your findings that would be outstanding. Our reputation means a lot to us as does yours to you.

So, we looked at our Facebook page and you posted last Sunday @ 3:15pm wanting info on Karma. We responded to you on Monday stating that your email was not working. Our email system was giving us an error that the email was missing some information. We had received a Facebook post from you on Tuesday at 1:55pm saying that you had written it correctly. Once again we tried to email you and again it said that the email was missing information. So to try and get the info you requested to you we went ahead and sent you the info via a Facebook message on that same Tuesday. We have yet to receive a response from you. We're assuming that maybe you haven't see the personal message sent by me "Shane"

All in all Gcanter all we care is that you have been taken care and received the information you had requested and in the end received you Blood Red Karma. By the sounds of it Mike @ Glide has done that. For that we are happy to hear your needs have been finally fulfilled.

We are sorry that it has been somewhat of a head ache for you to receive your bag but we would appreciate it if you could take a moment to verify that the info we are providing is correct and if your findings are the same that you repost what you have found. We know that all of us have busy lives so if you don't have time we completely understand.

Once again we thank you for posting your feedback and appreciate your business. We hope you have a great day. Take care.

Shane-

Hey Gcanter,

Thank you for the feedback. We know this Facebook post and email issue. Sorry for your frustration but I'm glad to hear that you got your Blood Red Karma through Mike @ Glide. We felt your comments deserved some research because if this is happening it is unacceptable. So this is what we have found. Going based on your emails and post you seem to be an upstanding individual so if you could please check out our comments and see if there is any truth to them and post your findings that would be outstanding. Our reputation means a lot to us as does yours to you.

So, we looked at our Facebook page and you posted last Sunday @ 3:15pm wanting info on Karma. We responded to you on Monday stating that your email was not working. Our email system was giving us an error that the email was missing some information. We had received a Facebook post from you on Tuesday at 1:55pm saying that you had written it correctly. Once again we tried to email you and again it said that the email was missing information. So to try and get the info you requested to you we went ahead and sent you the info via a Facebook message on that same Tuesday. We have yet to receive a response from you. We're assuming that maybe you haven't see the personal message sent by me "Shane"

All in all Gcanter all we care is that you have been taken care and received the information you had requested and in the end received you Blood Red Karma. By the sounds of it Mike @ Glide has done that. For that we are happy to hear your needs have been finally fulfilled.

We are sorry that it has been somewhat of a head ache for you to receive your bag but we would appreciate it if you could take a moment to verify that the info we are providing is correct and if your findings are the same that you repost what you have found. We know that all of us have busy lives so if you don't have time we completely understand.

Once again we thank you for posting your feedback and appreciate your business. We hope you have a great day. Take care.

Shane-

Shane it is really good to hear from u. I double checked facebook and no i have not recieved a message from u. The only thing i got was the one saying my email did not work.

Any chance you use comcast?

I have had legit emails fail while all the spam in the known universe makes it through.

No I dont use comcast. Not sure what the problem is. I sent him an email as well and from the sound of it Im thinking he didnt recieve it. At least he made no mention of it. I know I have had some harsh words for shane in the past but I am not one to accuse someone of lieing. So if he said he sent it I will take his word for it. Sucks because i wanted a blue one and Glide was out of it but red was my second choice. Really liking bag.

Hey guys, another Glide Disc Golf update on bags.

Here is what we currently have in stock…

Juju: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Purple, and Red

Mojo: Purple

Zulu: Blue, Green, Purple, and Red

More Mojos, Karmas & Zulus are scheduled to arrive within the next few weeks.

phone:608.285.5190

hours: Monday - Friday: 11-7 Saturday-Sunday: 10-6

thanks guys!

thanks guys!
My birthday is coming up and i so want one of those Karma bags.

thanks guys!

Hey just wanted to say these guys are great to work with.