• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

The putter pockets on the deluxe mini are crap though.

QFT. That and the strap across the drink holders not able to hold smaller than 32oz beverages. I had one for a month or 2 while I waited on my mahal.

i seriously need to save up my money, im definitely loving everything everyone is saying about these bags, a navy karma with my navy lockdown quadshocks, i can see it now :) but once again, gotta save up the money :(

I finally got an email from Voodoo and they are out of blue Karmas. Ughhh.

Last edited:
daanggg that sucks! good thing i dont have the money now, i hope he starts making them soon. would a blood red bag look good with navy straps?

daanggg that sucks! good thing i dont have the money now, i hope he starts making them soon. would a blood red bag look good with navy straps?

Would probably make your ass look fat. I'd go with purple instead. :thmbup:

Just ordered my Karma bag from Mike @ glide disc golf. they are out of blue and green. they are also out of Quadshocks. he said Phenix switched their manufacturing from overseas to the US so they are a little slow on filling orders. I odered the purple. i should have it the middle of next week.Now to find some straps for it.

Extremely disappointed with the wait for Mojo bags, was told they were getting in a shipment in 2 weeks about 2 months ago... Asked for an update and haven't received anything back from voodoo. Sad panda =(

found my old ps3 slim i dont play anymore and sold it....180! VOODOO KARMA, YOU WILL BE MINE.......HOPEFULLY SOON!!!!

ummm about that. i think i have a problem with the internal frame. it doesn't velcro together right. it looks like they sewed both female strips of velcro on the end pieces. if anyone has a karma. could you please send me a pic of your internal frame?

ummm about that. i think i have a problem with the internal frame. it doesn't velcro together right. it looks like they sewed both female strips of velcro on the end pieces. if anyone has a karma. could you please send me a pic of your internal frame?

Have you tried sticking it to the frame? I believe mine is like that and it works.

yeah they are the same piece of velcro(female). they do not stick together.

Attachments

• Golfdiscs 023.jpg
    Golfdiscs 023.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Golfdiscs 024.jpg
    Golfdiscs 024.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 54
Anyway, here are some pictures of the purple Karma w/ quadshocks. I have a 3x jacket and towels stuffed in the right pocket. the side pockets will hold 6 drivers comfortably and the putter pocket will hold 3 wizards.Drink holders will hold 1 liter bottles and 32 oz Gatorade bottles.I can't wait to use this bad boy!

Attachments

• Golfdiscs 026.jpg
    Golfdiscs 026.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Golfdiscs 029.jpg
    Golfdiscs 029.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 75
Anyway, here are some pictures of the purple Karma w/ quadshocks. I have a 3x jacket and towels stuffed in the right pocket. the side pockets will hold 6 drivers comfortably and the putter pocket will hold 3 wizards.Drink holders will hold 1 liter bottles and 32 oz Gatorade bottles.I can't wait to use this bad boy!

is it a barney purple or crown royal? sorry, had to ask since i have heard that comparison 5 times on this thread but no actual answer

interesting, yeah dont think that would look good with my navy lockdown quads, goin blood red, the colors of my old Highschool :D