• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

I ordered mine in brown from Glide, I cant wait as this is my first quality bag as I have gone though my Fade light in less than a year.
I just have to say that the guys at Glide were truely great people, and had nothing but great things to say about Voodoo and how hard they are working to get quality stuff out to us as fast as they can. I have about 2 weeks before I get mine and cant wait!

I ordered mine in brown from Glide, I cant wait as this is my first quality bag as I have gone though my Fade light in less than a year.
I just have to say that the guys at Glide were truely great people, and had nothing but great things to say about Voodoo and how hard they are working to get quality stuff out to us as fast as they can. I have about 2 weeks before I get mine and cant wait!

nice, i ordered one from glide too. just got it yesterday actually! awesome bag, i cant wait to get out and use it :thmbup:

youre gonna be smitten by this bag for sure

Same here. The guy I dealt with was super helpful. I was just glad I could preorder a Karma. Voodoo wouldn't let me preorder and I was not looking forward to competing with everyone to get one when voodoo puts them on their site.

My Mojo should be here today or tomorrow. I just feel like skipping out on work and sitting by the window at home to wait for the mail Lady.

you guys are gonna love it.. i wish my mojo had the new putter pocket but even then i LOVE this thing and honestly dont ever see myself getting another bag... and i have pretty much tried everything other then a Grip or Mahal

Does the Mojo warrent quad straps or will I be able to get away with the single shoulder strap? I don't plan on filling the bag to it's max, I usually carry 12-14 discs.

Does the Mojo warrent quad straps or will I be able to get away with the single shoulder strap? I don't plan on filling the bag to it's max, I usually carry 12-14 discs.

If you're only carrying 12-14 the shoulder strap should be fine ... but quads would still feel the best.

Just filled the bag and it's not too heavy. I switched the shoulder strap to something longer but I think that will be good enough. I might check out quads in the future though, cuz I don't really have anything else I feel I need for the game; other than a put that will go in.

Just filled the bag and it's not too heavy. I switched the shoulder strap to something longer but I think that will be good enough. I might check out quads in the future though, cuz I don't really have anything else I feel I need for the game; other than a put that will go in.

Other than too short for you, what is the standard strap like? What kind of clips does it have? Can you post a pic or two of it?

man i love mine but after watching the video i really wish i had the dual putter pocket :( .. but even then i still have much much love for her :)

Other than too short for you, what is the standard strap like? What kind of clips does it have? Can you post a pic or two of it?

I will post pics when I get home. The strap has a decent size shoulder pad in the middle, and there are lenght adjustments on both sides. The plastic clips seem nice and beefy with a metal spring loaded gate.

man i love mine but after watching the video i really wish i had the dual putter pocket :( .. but even then i still have much much love for her :)

The dual pocket is really nice. Snug and deep so they aren't bouncing around but easy to get your putters in and out without any effort.

Just got the news my mojo will be here thursday! Ahhh Yeahhhhh, at least now ill look like I know what im doing, even if I have no clue :)